Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 85 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #841
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Plain and simple... a better tune overall.

Box tuning works just fine, but it isn't polished. It isn't specific to a customer's needs. It just does the job in a "one size fits all" manner.

Best of all, if it you don't like my coming custom tuning...you'll have someone closer than Austria to blame for it! LOL

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Haha. I'm sure it's gonna be some good stuff. I just have the smallest knowledge about tunes as of now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #842

User Info Menu

All your questions are good questions, and exactly what we all are waiting to see for sure when it's released. Know soon we hope.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #843

User Info Menu

Was there any word from franz on the pow wow meeting from today

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

6. Top Of Page | #844

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Was there any word from franz on the pow wow meeting from today
    Nothing specific about "the meeting". Franz said to look for a demo of the software on his website in the next day or so and the actual software first release coming late week.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, jpterbl1 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #845

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Nothing specific about "the meeting". Franz said to look for a demo of the software on his website in the next day or so and the actual software first release coming late week.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Oh goody, that's promising

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

9. Likes DRD, N/A liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #846

User Info Menu

Ray you got a waiting list started for tunes yet? Put me on it I have a few issues I need tuned out

11. Top Of Page | #847

User Info Menu

Alright, so new guy here. I just ordered my RaceME and delete pipes from Ray just the other day. I have read this entire thread from page 1 and the wealth of knowledge here, plus Ray's constant communication as well as Franz even reaching out to me on a Sunday is 100% of my reasoning behind going with the RaceME over EFI Live.

That said, I've seen a few things over the last 86 pages that caught my eye with the 2015s, hoping to get some clarification so I know what to expect with my stuff arrives.

1. The smoking/surging issue: is this happening on all 2015s or just a select few? Is there a definitive cause for this (low voltage programming, outside air temps, etc)? Fix in the works?
    2. Out of all of the updates available online; are the RaceMEs shipping updated or does that need to happen out of the box?
    3. Best course of action as far as firmware and software? I see that theres some concerns regarding the timing rattle; I don't care since I'd prefer best economy over quietest truck.
    4. EFI removes the late injection events to increase economy, does RaceME do the same? (sorry if I missed that in the basic functionality of the RaceME)
    5. Exhaust brake on cold start warm up: working or not working on 2015s at this time?

And my final question (sorry to ask so many)
    6. Factory remote start/alarm: any issues there with the programming? (I'm fairly confident my truck has factory lo-jack; I have a box under the dash and a green blinking light; should I be concerned here?)

Thanks in advance everyone! Glad to be here and I look forward to getting this pig deleted!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #848

User Info Menu

@RamIt
    My 15 will surge if engaging high idle in colder weather. Will a fix come? I'd be sure it will. For now, don't engage high idle. If the truck goes into auto high idle, that's fine. Mine won't surge then either. I'd recommend tuning with the truck warmed up so the grid heater don't cycle, and I use a charger also holding voltage at 13 volts. If you bought from Ray I think your sd card will be updated. He used to do that, I think still does. Correct me if I'm wrong Ray. I have to go back and read some of your other concerns to see if I can ease your mind some more.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Thanks RamIt, DRD thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #849

User Info Menu

As for mileage I never noticed mine falling too bad when they reduced timing to please the noise complainers. I think winter blend fuel fell into place around the same time they updated with less timing also, which reduced mileage some too. As far as the injection events I'm not sure, but it would seem as if those with either efi or raceme are getting close to the same mileage.

16. Thanks RamIt, DRD thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #850

User Info Menu

Hey my name is Devon, new to this form. Alot of good info I have read on here, seems like alot of good guys on here. Glad to be apart of it.

I got a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7L G56. I just installed the sinister EGR delete, 5 inch Turbo back, S&B cold air intake, sinister throttle valve delete and the ultra race me.

I too am having the blue smoking issue and have lost my capability to turn exhaust break on for warm up. I reflashed ecu with engine warm and battery charger connected with no change.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 85 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast