Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 82 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #811

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1987 View Post
    Mine does it warmed up even. More so on cold days and only low rpm. It's 13 degrees here and my coolant temp was 180 when it was acting up. Just light acceleration from a stop light in the first three gears. I wonder if i notice it more because of my truck being a standard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    That's exactly how mine was, but I have an auto tranny. Do you have access to an older update? I know a few guys have the files, but I think they're too large to email.

You'll lose trans tuning but at least the truck will run right.

2. Top Of Page | #812

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I don't think that will work. I have never heard of anyone having luck running 2 devices on the OBD port. If you are using an Ultra, you wouldn't need an Insite.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I meant the real cummins insite diagnostic tool hooked to the 3 pin weather pack on the ecm with an inline 5 adapter

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

3. Top Of Page | #813

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    That's exactly how mine was, but I have an auto tranny. Do you have access to an older update? I know a few guys have the files, but I think they're too large to email.

You'll lose trans tuning but at least the truck will run right.
    G56 on my truck so trans tuning is not an issue for me. I only have the latest file that's on the raceme site.

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

4. Top Of Page | #814

User Info Menu

I meant the real cummins insite diagnostic tool hooked to the 3 pin weather pack on the ecm with an inline 5 adapter

Oh OK. That's sounds like a neat thing to do. I don't have access to insight, just a higher level scan tool.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Top Of Page | #815

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Oh OK. That's sounds like a neat thing to do. I don't have access to insight, just a higher level scan tool.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    If it works like it should I will have full access to data logging, configuration changes, fault codes, ecm tests etc. I have it for working on heavy equipment, just have to make an adapter and hopefully it will read the ecm I believe it is a cm2350 like my final tier 4 industrial stuff.

6. Top Of Page | #816

User Info Menu

If it works like it should I will have full access to data logging, configuration changes, fault codes, ecm tests etc. I have it for working on heavy equipment, just have to make an adapter and hopefully it will read the ecm I believe it is a cm2350 like my final tier 4 industrial stuff.

It is the same ECM. Let us know how it works!

I cut my teeth in diesels of all shapes and sizes in my family's logging business... so I know where you are coming from working on heavy equipment.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Likes ranger1987 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #817

User Info Menu

G56 on my truck so trans tuning is not an issue for me. I only have the latest file that's on the raceme site.

Ha, good point about the trans tuning! If you want, shoot me a PM with your email and I'll try to get you the files.

9. Thanks ranger1987, DRD thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #818

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Ha, good point about the trans tuning! If you want, shoot me a PM with your email and I'll try to get you the files.
    Should be able to email the zipped file.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, mtday thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #819

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Should be able to email the zipped file.
    Well, I don't have the zipped files; they got deleted once I exported the files to a folder. I think I found a way to get them sent with iCloud Mail Drop unless there's a way to re-zip them on my Mac.

13. Top Of Page | #820

User Info Menu

I had posted this before and nobody said if it worked. See if this link will take you to my onedrive and let you download this older update...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...hint=file%2c7z

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

14. Thanks ranger1987 thanked for this post
    Likes mtday liked this post
Page 82 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast