Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 81 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #801

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieram2012 View Post
    Raceme ultra with Flo pro exhaust bungs or no bungs?
    No bungs

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

2. Top Of Page | #802

User Info Menu

Changed my background no issue with a custom one using the tips I got on here thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3. Likes mtday, Power247, DRD liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #803

User Info Menu

Well my underlying issue was not changing the file name to h_bkg.
    Once I changed it to that it worked. I also used www.online-convert.com and it was simple to operate. I changed the picture size and the format all in one step!
    Thank Ya'll for the help.

5. Top Of Page | #804

User Info Menu

I'm having the blue smoke sputter that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Anybody got a solution on that one yet? I've only ever run the latest software so I can't compare to previous versions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

6. Likes E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #805

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1987 View Post
    I'm having the blue smoke sputter that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Anybody got a solution on that one yet? I've only ever run the latest software so I can't compare to previous versions.

The earlier files didn't smoke on cold startup as much. I believe it has to do with the timing and everyone concerned with having some timing rattle. Everyone wants quiet and 20mpg along with no timing rattle. Go figure

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

8. Thanks ranger1987, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #806

User Info Menu

Mine does it warmed up even. More so on cold days and only low rpm. It's 13 degrees here and my coolant temp was 180 when it was acting up. Just light acceleration from a stop light in the first three gears. I wonder if i notice it more because of my truck being a standard.

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #807

User Info Menu

Mine does it warmed up even. More so on cold days and only low rpm. It's 13 degrees here and my coolant temp was 180 when it was acting up. Just light acceleration from a stop light in the first three gears. I wonder if i notice it more because of my truck being a standard.

Its timing and rail pressure related. Even at warm coolant temps, the PCM can put the engine running with a cold intake temp rail pressure map, which is usually lower pressure at low and mid load to help keep the engine quiet in cold ambient temp operation. This is another one of those things that will have to addressed with custom tuning.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks ranger1987 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #808

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Its timing and rail pressure related. Even at warm coolant temps, the PCM can put the engine running with a cold intake temp rail pressure map, which is usually lower pressure at low and mid load to help keep the engine quiet in cold ambient temp operation. This is another one of those things that will have to addressed with custom tuning.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    As soon as that warp tuning is released you got my vote on tuning the bugs out of my truck. I think tomorrow I'm going to make the connector for Insite after I get done removing the def tank. I'm going to try and make a double connection to keep the raceme hooked up at the same time as Insite.

14. Likes DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #809

User Info Menu

As soon as that warp tuning is released you got my vote on tuning the bugs out of my truck. I think tomorrow I'm going to make the connector for Insite after I get done removing the def tank. I'm going to try and make a double connection to keep the raceme hooked up at the same time as Insite.

I don't think that will work. I have never heard of anyone having luck running 2 devices on the OBD port. If you are using an Ultra, you wouldn't need an Insite.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

16. Top Of Page | #810

User Info Menu

Hurry with the custom tuning! Ray any hope I can get my exhaust brake back with warp? It worked once at warmup since the race me now nothing. Its been in the single digits and nothing and it definetly needs some tweaking fuel wise at these temps on a cold engine

Page 81 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast