Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  57
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EPA Trying To Ban The Conversion Of Street Cars Into Race Cars?

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Those idiots running the EPA will probably consider a gun discharge as a pollutant and demand emissions controls on guns.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

I can believe this statement could become true in time, maybe. I remember this president giving them the right to control CO2 in the recent past. I'm waiting for something to happen with that. People didn't respond or mentioned much of this, but they forget that when you inhale, you breath in atmosphere, and when you breath out, you emmit CO2. Now as I heard on the news, this can come under their control if they wanted to do something with it. I'm supprised they don't regulate methane when humans expelled it because of normal body process, to control Climate Change.

In other words ..... Get Out And VOTE ! (early voting started here yesterday ... and for the county ... I was #1 voting)
    If you don't vote, do you have a right to complain ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Those idiots running the EPA will probably consider a gun discharge as a pollutant and demand emissions controls on guns.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Catalytic Converters on your shot gun

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I can believe this statement could become true in time, maybe. I remember this president giving them the right to control CO2 in the recent past. I'm waiting for something to happen with that. People didn't respond or mentioned much of this, but they forget that when you inhale, you breath in atmosphere, and when you breath out, you emmit CO2. Now as I heard on the news, this can come under their control if they wanted to do something with it. I'm supprised they don't regulate methane when humans expelled it because of normal body process, to control Climate Change.

In other words ..... Get Out And VOTE ! (early voting started here yesterday ... and for the county ... I was #1 voting)
    If you don't vote, do you have a right to complain ?
    Hey Pop! You remember when they started? They couldn't get a light bulb turned off without congressional approval. Now? They do what they please. Guess the house wives influencing all this stuff got cocky. That and there may be more left wing scientists now.

As far as our exhaling CO2, is it stop breathing or stop breading? LOL

What fair state (in your case planet) do you reside in? Our politics sound similar. None of them are blowing up my skirt, but only one controversial has my focus.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes AnOldBiker, DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    ... Hey Pop! ... What fair state (in your case planet) do you reside in? ... Our politics sound similar ...

I now live in Tenn.
    Our politics are similar 'cause we grew up in the same era.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I'm not a farmer, but like many jobs in Iowa, my job depends on farmers. I think the next step for epa here is catalytic converters on a cows ***. It's has gotten out of control. I've only heard one of them speak to the fact that he would roll the epa regulation back about a decade. I'm not afraid to say I like Trump. I've gone back and forth between him and Cruz. Cruz has recently proved to me he and his team play dirty, by telling people at the iowa caucuses Carson dropped out, when in fact he hadnt. Plus if he's a born citizen, why don't he just show the documentations to prove it? But like others have said the Democrats have gotta go, and we will have to stick with who ever gets the Republican nod to have a chance against the epa.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I now live in Tenn.
    Our politics are similar 'cause we grew up in the same era.
    Spit DING!

Maybe. Maybe it's because we were raised in a non paranoid egotistical greedy atmosphere. We know how to survive, how to make due. I look at some of what's coming out of the colleges today and think these will be our future leaders. Some act like they are entitled! Not all of them. We're pretty lucky around here as far as that goes. nWe need a red neck to run the white house. High school grad, really beat up in society, and still uses a stainless spoon. LOL

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Spit DING!

Maybe. Maybe it's because we were raised in a non paranoid egotistical greedy atmosphere. We know how to survive, how to make due. I look at some of what's coming out of the colleges today and think these will be our future leaders. Some act like they are entitled! Not all of them. We're pretty lucky around here as far as that goes. nWe need a red neck to run the white house. High school grad, really beat up in society, and still uses a stainless spoon. LOL
    Like you said some of us younger generation have our heads on straight. Im 25 and i grew up in NY and worked in NYC for 6 years and i have never felt so out of place when it comes to people with the same values. I am 1 of 13 children and all my brothers and sisters have been raised with what i know as great values and the ability to realize how messed up the leaders of this country are. I since have moved out to PA and its much better still not as awesome as Texas and Tennessee but its a start. Their are many of us out there . I live about 45 mins from Harrisburg and i went to the Great American outdoor show , dont know if any of you know about it but its the biggest gun and hunting show. Well i went a few times this week and their were thousands and thousands of guys my age like me so keep the faith guys and have hope we can make this country great again. Not that its not great but its been through alot in the past decades

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123