Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lope tune! Dodge Cummins! Got smoke??

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Lope tune! Dodge Cummins! Got smoke??

Listen to that thing.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

NOW THAT IS EXACTLY what I'm after !! Excuse my words for a moment but that lope tune on a Cummins is SEXXXY !! GRRRRR !! Its got me all excited you know that saying... " WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST BOUT MY DIESEL ?..... the SMELL or the NOISE ??? " HA HA !! now, thats love ♡ THANK YOU for getting me all pumped up this morning ;-) carry on....

Last edited by cumminsbadgirl; 10-17-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: No my morning coffee yet LOL

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I know Ray has a tune made like that. If you have MCC hit him up bad girl.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I was just reading the 'lope thread' and read all, sounds like lope tunes is not such a good idea Ive seen vids on lope tunes and it just gets me excited, everybody has different taste in sound/performance, i will have to seriously think more on what i want. I dont have MCC unlocked until i get studs done, but i will do more research until then... sigh.......

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    I was just reading the 'lope thread' and read all, sounds like lope tunes is not such a good idea Ive seen vids on lope tunes and it just gets me excited, everybody has different taste in sound/performance, i will have to seriously think more on what i want. I dont have MCC unlocked until i get studs done, but i will do more research until then... sigh.......
    It's not a "streetable" tune. Driving it on lope setting isn't a good idea, and just plain weird anyway... LOL, I tried. But for kicks and grins sitting at a stop light or in a parking lot it's cool to have. Just want to wait until it's warm before you push the button to make it lope. You have same year Ray has. Feel free to ask him questions. And iirc, he hasn't studded his yet. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out where his video of his lope ended up LOL.

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel where's your version?

10. Top Of Page | #7
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Needs a bigger exhaust tip

11. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Found his vid on the FB page. Can't figure out how to share it to here tho 😔

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    It's not a "streetable" tune. Driving it on lope setting isn't a good idea, and just plain weird anyway... LOL, I tried. But for kicks and grins sitting at a stop light or in a parking lot it's cool to have. Just want to wait until it's warm before you push the button to make it lope. You have same year Ray has. Feel free to ask him questions. And iirc, he hasn't studded his yet. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out where his video of his lope ended up LOL.
    Thank you @thewildkarrd, i just dont want the same sound as everybody else, i know with custom tuning its all different possibilities, i just need to research and i will be asking for help along the way, thank you again

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

14. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No problem! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Drew.doubelrdiesel@Gmail.com or pm me on here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast