Thanks Thanks:  119
Likes Likes:  235
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Let's have some Fun WHY DID YOU GET THE TRUCK YOU ARE DRIVING TODAY?

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: Let's have some Fun WHY DID YOU GET THE TRUCK YOU ARE DRIVING TODAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Funny.... All I got out of it was 'it was a bright sunny day.... Blah blah blah' then a bunch of really nice truck pics

JK. Great story!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Hahahaha LOL

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Just googled the song and it did NOT play in any shows but a couple of movies, silly me.

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel
    What are you babbling about?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Let's have some Fun WHY DID YOU GET THE TRUCK YOU ARE DRIVING TODAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    What are you babbling about?

When Greg quoted ‘it was a bright sunny day’
    I thought it was the lyrics from the song “I can see clearly now” .. the rain is gone........ it’s gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day” ..... and I was thinking that a show had that song but nope it played in the movie ‘Cool Runnings’ with John Candy......
    And.... that’s what all the babble is about LOL

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Thanks watersupply189, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post

When Greg quoted ‘it was a bright sunny day’
    I thought it was the lyrics from the song “I can see clearly now” .. the rain is gone........ it’s gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day” ..... and I was thinking that a show had that song but nope it played in the movie ‘Cool Runnings’ with John Candy......
    And.... that’s what all the babble is about LOL

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    We're getting way off topic now. But it's beating a bump. John Candy huh. . . Now I know why I like you. Jamaican Bob Sled team. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    We're getting way off topic now. But it's beating a bump. John Candy huh. . . Now I know why I like you. Jamaican Bob Sled team. LOL
    Ya’ mon’
    Thanks Steve..... I think LOL
    Ok.... the end... no more...

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Likes watersupply189, Power247, 03 unicorn liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

I was driving a 2008 ½ ton Ram with the 4.7. Honestly it wwwwss a great truck, never a problem. Then I purchased a tandem axle trailer dumper and quickly found the limits of that truck it was paid off so I knew if I found the right truck I could upgrade. I stopped by the local dealership only one in 30 miles and yes, it's a Chrysler facility. There sat a 2012 3500 with 40k miles. The dielectric grease was still in the 7 pin plug. It still had the original factory tires. I was hooked. Took it for a test drive and had to maintain my poker face but I was blown away. They were asking just under 40k for it

The tires were a little worn and I knew about the potential front end problems with this model. So, through the negotiations I asked them to throw in 35" K02s and the 3" BDS coil over kit with adjustable track bar. THEY AGREED! Gave me 12k trade for the old 1500 and away i went.

Yuppers, you asked, and that's why and how I ended up with what should be my last truck. LOVE IT!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

10. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

I wanted to meet new, and interesting people...so I did what any Texan would do.

Go into hock up to ears and buy a new 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deo Vindice

11. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbigclarke View Post
    I wanted to meet new, and interesting people...so I did what any Texan would do.

Go into hock up to ears and buy a new 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yup - sounded like a good idea!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

12. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Well when I was a kid my grandpa bought a 1999 3500 drw 2wd 5 speed Cummins and I loved that truck. I learned how to drive stick in that ole girl, so when I became finally able to buy one myself I went to a couple dealers and found a 09 ram 2500 auto in red (same color as his) so I bought it that day. Loved it for the first few years but as I drove it and broke the 68RFE, I regretted the auto. So when I heard the manual was going away I ran to the dealer and ordered a 2017 Laramie 3500 Drw G56 . And man I should have bought the G56 back in 09. Oh and now I own that ole red 99 too

14. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

I had a 01 cummins ,300,000 on it and wife and I were on vacation and it left us stranded. Main computer went out. Got it to dealer and they said that the computer had to be vin specific and it had to come from factory 2 weeks out. Wife said buy a new one or get her a plane ticket to get home. I bought new one. 2016. 2500 CCBSB 4x4

16. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    I had a 01 cummins ,300,000 on it and wife and I were on vacation and it left us stranded. Main computer went out. Got it to dealer and they said that the computer had to be vin specific and it had to come from factory 2 weeks out. Wife said buy a new one or get her a plane ticket to get home. I bought new one. 2016. 2500 CCBSB 4x4
    That was easy

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast