Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Tuner question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tuner question

Looking to get a tuner for my 2011. Now im not sure what has been done to the truck as i bought it and dealer only told me sinister egr delet. Afe intake horn and 5inch afe straight pipe exhaust. One how can i tell that has been done to it and two what is a good tuner for basicly what i believe is a stock truck. Want to get good mph and a lil hp out her when needed

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tuner question

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergorrilla View Post
    Looking to get a tuner for my 2011. Now im not sure what has been done to the truck as i bought it and dealer only told me sinister egr delet. Afe intake horn and 5inch afe straight pipe exhaust. One how can i tell that has been done to it and two what is a good tuner for basicly what i believe is a stock truck. Want to get good mph and a lil hp out her when needed
    RaceMe MM3 tuned by Ray at @Double R Diesel

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Tuner question

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergorrilla View Post
    You can tell that has been done to it if you open the hood you will see some block off plates on the exhaust manifold and your intake horn will say afe on it. Now as far as tuner goes do you have any sort of monitor on it at all. If not i would guess you just have a single efi tune. This is why i dislike purchasing vehicles that have already had this stuff done to them because you dont know what that tune is set up for. I would look into getting a mm3 from Ray that way you can change your tunes as needed for towing and fuel economy. Good luck

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"