Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: JOKES January 2018 Happy New Year

Old age is golden, or so I’ve heard it said,
    But sometimes I wonder, as I crawl into bed,

With my ears in a drawer, my teeth in a cup,
    My glasses on the table until I get up,

As sleep dims my vision, I say to myself,
    Is there anything else I should lay on the shelf ?

The reason I know my youth is all spent,
    Is my get-up-and-go had got up and went !

But, in spite of it all, I’m able to grin,
    And think of the places my getup has been !

Women … if you want to strike a bit of fear into your man,
    Just smile really big and ask him: “Notice anything different ?”

As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought dogs are easily amused.
    Then I realized I was watching the dog chasing his tail.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Likes Elliss, walla2k5, .44mag liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

A famed English explorer was invited to Dartmouth to tell of his adventures in the African jungle.

"Can you imagine, a people so primitive that they love to eat the embryo of certain birds, and slices from the belly of certain animals? And grind up grass seed, make it into paste, burn it over a fire, then smear it with a greasy mess they extract from the mammary fluid of certain other animals?"

When the students looked startled by such barbarism, the explorer added softly, "What I've been describing, of course, is a breakfast of bacon and eggs and buttered toast."

Great mental exercise for the over-60 crowd.
    Which of the following names are you familiar with?

1. Monica Lewinsky
    2. Spiro Agnew
    3. Benito Mussolini
    4. Adolf Hitler
    5. Jorge Bergoglio
    6. Alfonse Capone
    7. Vladimir Putin
    8. Linda Lovelace
    9. Saddam Hussein
    10. Tiger Woods

You had trouble with #5 didn't you?

You know all the liars, criminals, adulterers, murderers, thieves, sluts and cheaters, but you don't know the Pope??

Lovely, just lovely .... sometimes I worry about you guys.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    A famed English explorer was invited to Dartmouth to tell of his adventures in the African jungle.

"Can you imagine, a people so primitive that they love to eat the embryo of certain birds, and slices from the belly of certain animals? And grind up grass seed, make it into paste, burn it over a fire, then smear it with a greasy mess they extract from the mammary fluid of certain other animals?"

When the students looked startled by such barbarism, the explorer added softly, "What I've been describing, of course, is a breakfast of bacon and eggs and buttered toast."

Great mental exercise for the over-60 crowd.
    Which of the following names are you familiar with?

1. Monica Lewinsky
    2. Spiro Agnew
    3. Benito Mussolini
    4. Adolf Hitler
    5. Jorge Bergoglio
    6. Alfonse Capone
    7. Vladimir Putin
    8. Linda Lovelace
    9. Saddam Hussein
    10. Tiger Woods

You had trouble with #5 didn't you?

You know all the liars, criminals, adulterers, murderers, thieves, sluts and cheaters, but you don't know the Pope??

Lovely, just lovely .... sometimes I worry about you guys.
    That’s funny bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Likes Elliss liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

My wife told me I only had two faults.
    I don't listen ... and something else she was rattling about.

Jim

7. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, Elliss, walla2k5, Polaraco liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

So I made a snowman
    8:00 ^
    8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.
    8:15 So, I made a snow woman.
    8:17 The nanny of the neighbors complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest.
    8:20 The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen instead.
    8:25 The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
    8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
    8:31 The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.
    8:40 Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on.
    8:42 I am told that the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter : "Yeah, if it's up your a***"
    8:52 My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am being blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.
    9:00 I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble during this difficult weather.
    9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices.
    9:29 A little known jihadist group has claimed it was their plot.
    Moral: When it's this cold, stay inside.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

9. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Older Than Dirt Quiz:

Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about.
    Ratings at the bottom.

1 Blackjack chewing gum
    2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water
    3. Candy cigarettes
    4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles
    5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes
    6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers
    7. Telephone party lines
    8. News reels before the movie
    9. P.F. Flyers
    10. Butch wax
    11. Telephone number with a word prefix (Olive-6933)
    12. Howdy Doody
    13. 45 RPM records
    14. S&H green stamps
    15. Hi-Fi's
    16. Metal ice trays with lever
    17. Mimeograph paper
    18. Blue flashbulb
    19. Packards
    20. Roller skate keys
    21. Cork popguns

If you remembered:
    0-5 = You're still young If you remembered
    6-10 = You are getting older If you remembered
    11-15 = Don't tell your age, If you remembered
    16-21 = You're older than dirt !

(yes ... I'm in the 16-21 group)

Jim

11. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Ole and Sven die in a snowmobiling accident, drunker than skunks, and the two boys went to Hell.

The Devil observes that they are really enjoying themselves. He says to them 'Doesn't the heat and smoke bother you?’

Ole replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve're from nordern Minnesooota, da land of snow an ice, an ve're yust happy fer a chance ta varm up a little bit, ya know.'

The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the heat even more. When he returns to the room of the two from Minnesota , the devil finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling Walleye and drinking beer. The devil is astonished and exclaims, 'Everyone down here is in misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves?’

Sven replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve don't git too much varm veather up dere at da Falls, so ve've yust got ta haff a fish fry vhen da veather's dis nice.'

The devil is absolutely furious. He can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in Hell. The next morning, the temperature is 60 below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, and people are shivering so bad that they are unable to wail, moan or gnash their teeth. The devil smiles and heads for the room with Ole and Sven. He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, bomber hats, and mittens. They are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men.

The devil is dumbfounded, 'I don't understand, when I turn up the heat you're happy. Now its freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong with you two?’

They both look at the devil in surprise and say, 'Vell, don't ya know, if hell iss froze over, dat must mean da Vikings von da Super Bowl.

Jim

13. Likes walla2k5, Power247 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Older Than Dirt Quiz:

Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about.
    Ratings at the bottom.

1 Blackjack chewing gum
    2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water
    3. Candy cigarettes
    4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles
    5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes
    6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers
    7. Telephone party lines
    8. News reels before the movie
    9. P.F. Flyers
    10. Butch wax
    11. Telephone number with a word prefix (Olive-6933)
    12. Howdy Doody
    13. 45 RPM records
    14. S&H green stamps
    15. Hi-Fi's
    16. Metal ice trays with lever
    17. Mimeograph paper
    18. Blue flashbulb
    19. Packards
    20. Roller skate keys
    21. Cork popguns

If you remembered:
    0-5 = You're still young If you remembered
    6-10 = You are getting older If you remembered
    11-15 = Don't tell your age, If you remembered
    16-21 = You're older than dirt !

(yes ... I'm in the 16-21 group)
    Heh All but #1. Anyone with a shovel, try not to disturb me

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

15. Likes AnOldBiker, walla2k5 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .44mag View Post
    Awesome love it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

18. Thanks .44mag thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast