Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raceme jr egr delete

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

raceme jr egr delete

Ive got a receme jr and I had the shop do my delete on my DPF , so my question is does my tuner have a egr delete on it or when they delete my DPF did it do the egr to ? Also if not how do I delete it use mytuner and what all do I unplug?

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: raceme jr egr delete

Welcome to the forum!! The RaceME Jr has the EGR disabled. You can remove the hard parts if you want but you don't have to if you don't want to. You have already taken care of the most important part

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome friend

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

5. Likes david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

how are you can help me ?

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

so the egr is already delete I don't have to do anything but unplug the sensors ?

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pwoodkp13 View Post
    so the egr is already delete I don't have to do anything but unplug the sensors ?
    That’s correct and when you get ready you’ll want to step up to the MM3 from Ray at DRD best tuner and tuning in the buisness hands down

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Ive got a receme jr and I had the shop do my delete on my DPF , so my question is does my tuner have a egr delete on it or when they delete my DPF did it do the egr to ? Also if not how do I delete it use mytuner and what all do I unplug?
    You need to put in your signature such as year of Ram and mileage any mods and whatever else you would like to put in there

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

how are you can help me ?
    You don't need to unplug a thing. The RaceMe tells the truck's computer to act like the EGR is not even there.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

but I can hear it engaging and I'm throwing a code p0489

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast