Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  13

Thread: Full delete reccomendations.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Full delete reccomendations.

Well DPF filter took a crap. Would not Regen, now it's full. Looking for full delete kit. Dales has a mini max, 4 inch exhaust, and egr delete for 1200.00. Need a tuner that will delete existing codes. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Full delete reccomendations.

MM3 from Ray at DRD and Flo Pro 5” TBE also egr Cooler and Delete also look at Clayton from DDP either one will hook you up with great deals and the right stuff your not really going to be able to get some kind of thrown together setup from someone ! To do things right the first time and not have any problems talk to Ray and Clayton really great guys and always willing to help no matter what where or when

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Rob See liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by statussymbol View Post
    Well DPF filter took a crap. Would not Regen, now it's full. Looking for full delete kit. Dales has a mini max, 4 inch exhaust, and egr delete for 1200.00. Need a tuner that will delete existing codes. Thanks.

MM3 from DRD
    We have a few of these trucks in my family's business a few have minimaxx mine has a DRD MM3 the next 2my brother does the deletes will get a DRD MM3 no comparison in product or the service DRD provides

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Alaskaal thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Badger2078, Elliss, walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

No one supports the H&S Mini Maxx anymore.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Thanks Badger2078 thanked for this post
    Likes Badger2078, 4406PACK liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! Me and mr ray greatly appreciate it and can't thank yall enough for the support!

Like stated, the mini max is a great tuner but finding someone to help when and if something goes wrong is extremely hard to find now a days.

My recommendation is going to be the mm3. You will love the all in one tuner and how fast it loads up. The screen is software is second to none as well!

Our best seller is the mm3 tuned by double r diesel. I'll shoot you a pm as well.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes Badger2078, 4406PACK, Rob See, Elliss, walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I'm not looking for anything special. My truck is a 2010 CCLB 4x4 SLT. I pull a 12,000 lb camper in summer, and that's about it. Money is tight right now, I can swing 800 to 1000 now otherwise I gotta wait til after taxes. I wanna do a full delete with exhaust, but if price is too high would it be possible just to do a DPF delete, with pipe replacement.

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I'm not looking for anything special. My truck is a 2010 CCLB 4x4 SLT. I pull a 12,000 lb camper in summer, and that's about it. Money is tight right now, I can swing 800 to 1000 now otherwise I gotta wait til after taxes. I wanna do a full delete with exhaust, but if price is too high would it be possible just to do a DPF delete, with pipe replacement.

Save your money and do the MM3.

Also you are correct on the DPF delete.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Save your money and do the MM3.

Also you are correct on the DPF delete.
    X2 wait until you can get MM3 from Ray at DRD

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs