Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raceme ultra EGT probe install question

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme ultra EGT probe install question

Quote Originally Posted by Satxctd View Post
    Yep, for sure but I had the weight and bigger tires on before the delete. And after deletes, taking it really easy when driving, I figured the mileage would be better than I was getting before deletes. I drove harder before deletes and got the same mileage I am getting now. But, it is what it is! Just a little disappointed. With that said, I am very happy with how it drives now!!
    You will get better everything if you get rid of box tunes and have Ray do custom tuning bud from DRD

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes Jaxonsram liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    You will get better everything if you get rid of box tunes and have Ray do custom tuning bud from DRD
    Yeah---- I figured that was coming!!! LOL!! I have a feeling I will be doing that after I recover from the initial purchase!

4. Likes walla2k5, Jaxonsram liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Wouldn't hurt to hand calculate your mileage. Mine is always 2 less than EVIC.

Sent from my Samsung S-8 using Tapatalk... DRD tuned 2012 Ram 2500 CCSB, Saddle Brown Pearl

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Also, as a side note, I sure was expecting a little better mileage being deleted. I used to get around 15 with my 2012 long bed 4x4 with efi live driving normally but taking it really easy on the RaceMe 60 or 120 with default everything, I am seeing about 13 on the display. That is about what I was getting before deleting. Now I do have aggressive 35s with a leveling kit, a commercial camper top on the back loaded with tools, parts, and ladders on top but I was just hoping for a little increase.
    We're in the same boat! When I deleted and threw on 35's fuel mileage was sitting around 13 at best. But now that I've started to custom tune my own truck and steer away from the box tunes, I'm getting around 16 hand calculated. Custom tuning is the way to go! Ray said in one of his videos that box tuning works well for some but not everyone. I think we got the short end of the stick with the box tunes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Wouldn't hurt to hand calculate your mileage. Mine is always 2 less than EVIC.

Sent from my Samsung S-8 using Tapatalk... DRD tuned 2012 Ram 2500 CCSB, Saddle Brown Pearl
    Just reset my trip today. We will see in a couple of days. My Lie O Meter started showing a little better today. Around 14.4 and I was not taking it as easy today. Driving a little more normal for my driving habits.

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins20126.7 View Post
    We're in the same boat! When I deleted and threw on 35's fuel mileage was sitting around 13 at best. But now that I've started to custom tune my own truck and steer away from the box tunes, I'm getting around 16 hand calculated. Custom tuning is the way to go! Ray said in one of his videos that box tuning works well for some but not everyone. I think we got the short end of the stick with the box tunes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was a little better today but I'm sure I will be looking at custom tuning by Ray before too long!

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Was a little better today but I'm sure I will be looking at custom tuning by Ray before too long!
    Custom tunes by Ray is the only way to go you’ll love his custom tuning best in buisness bud hands down

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Custom tunes by Ray is the only way to go you’ll love his custom tuning best in buisness bud hands down
    I second this!

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12