Thanks Thanks:  45
Likes Likes:  83
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to let the Cumming

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Time to let the Cumming

Well fedex dropped off some more goodies. I just got my Flo-Pro 5" TBE, 5" to 6" exhaust tip, and the EGT probe for the MM3 tuner. Just waiting for the HHP egr delete kit and plug connector kit which is on back order. Ray @Double R Diesel has done a great job getting my stuff to me.

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie, Delmonico Red Pearl, 6.7 CUMMINS, 4X4, Auto, CC, SB, Fully Loaded, Firestone air bags, Matching Front Window Tint.
    Let The Mods Begin.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pa cummins View Post
    Well fedex dropped off some more goodies. I just got my Flo-Pro 5" TBE, 5" to 6" exhaust tip, and the EGT probe for the MM3 tuner. Just waiting for the HHP egr delete kit and plug connector kit which is on back order. Ray @Double R Diesel has done a great job getting my stuff to me.
    Sounds someone is bout to get busy.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, TH-64 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Everything I ordered has all finally arrived. I am going to start with the installation of the MM3 tuner from @doublerdiesel. The tuner has both the emissions compliant tune and the delete tunes with several real time tunes on the SD card. I will program the truck with the emissions tune and give everyone my opinion for those that want to better the cummins without removing the emissions from the truck. Ray has mine set with a 60HP emissions tune. I will try to answer any questions anyone has and give younz my thoughts. I believe this will be money well spent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie, Delmonico Red Pearl, 6.7 CUMMINS, 4X4, Auto, CC, SB, Fully Loaded, Firestone air bags, Matching Front Window Tint.
    Let The Mods Begin.

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Hello everyone. Mother nature is giving us Pennsylvanian's a really nice day today so I took advantage of it. I had a chance to mount the mm3 a few weeks ago. Everything went smoothly and Ray's videos are a fantastic source to walk you through it all. I'll post some pics soon. I decided to stick with the stock tune until the weather was better. Well today's that day. I took the truck out for a nice ride to charge the batteries and get the engine up to temp. Once I got back home I hooked up the battery charger for my own piece of mind. Again Ray's videos make the whole process pretty easy. I scrolled thru the mm3 menu, chose the economy, then my emissions tune, and a couple yeses later the tune began to load. I believe it was like 5 minutes to completely load. A couple on and off cycles and the process was complete. Fired up my baby and no issues and no codes. Took it out for a short drive and all I can say is WOW!!! The tranny did shift better, but I know is just beginning to relearn so I won't comment much on that until I get so more miles on her. The pedal response is so much more responsive and you can definitely feel a power increase. Let me get some seat time and I will give everyone an update. Great job Ray @doublerdiesel.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let The Mods Begin.

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I just did my delete kit. Took a couple beers and 6 hours. Lmfao. Loving it oooooo and Ray @Double R Diesel is the man. Got the mm3 tuner with custom tunes. Trans is amazing now. Thanks Ray!

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

I've just placed my order with @Double R Diesel...Ray, thanks for your patience in helping answer all of my questions. I went complete as well, tuner, exhaust, delete kit and plugs. I'm set to default at 60hp with sound tuning files, option up to 120hp. I'm sure I will be asking Ray for a retune within the year when I drop headstuds and trans upgrades. I can't wait to get to work on her. I imagine this is the beginning of a long road of improvements, if my motorcycles have taught me anything.

Thanks to all of you for being so willing to share your experiences, you have helped to make my choice a lot easier.

2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew 4x4, Blacked Out. Custom tuned by Double R Diesel with 4"Flo-Pro, S&B Cold Air Intake

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 13trucker View Post
    I've just placed my order with @Double R Diesel...Ray, thanks for your patience in helping answer all of my questions. I went complete as well, tuner, exhaust, delete kit and plugs. I'm set to default at 60hp with sound tuning files, option up to 120hp. I'm sure I will be asking Ray for a retune within the year when I drop headstuds and trans upgrades. I can't wait to get to work on her. I imagine this is the beginning of a long road of improvements, if my motorcycles have taught me anything.

Thanks to all of you for being so willing to share your experiences, you have helped to make my choice a lot easier.
    Ray from Double R Diesel is a tuning wizard and an awesome guy

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123