Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  106
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old guy with the newbie status ??

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Old guy with the newbie status ??

Owner of a 2016 2500 6.7 Cummins (of course) Megacab.
    Wanting to learn what I can do, should do, and must do to my new toy.
    Already running an 8” lift
    38x15.5 20s
    Tranferflow 50 gallon tank
    edge cts2 juice with attitude ( which I’m not sold on )
    Pretty much everything done to the truck so far has been cosmetic.
    Time to dive into the performance side of things and get this girl running right.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Old guy with the newbie status ??

Quote Originally Posted by Nvrstuk View Post
    38x15.5 20s
    Time to dive into the performance side of things and get this girl running right.
    Welcome friend! Sounds like you have a beast! Check with Double R Diesel with your tuning needs. He is a master when it comes to tuning our trucks.
    Also check with Dudes Diesel Performance for all your other needs. Awesome guys and best customer service ever!!
    They are both on this forum.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7 tuned EGRless emissions compliant by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

3. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thank you for the info. It should get this ball rolling.

5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Welcome friend! Sounds like you have a beast! Check with Double R Diesel with your tuning needs. He is a master when it comes to tuning our trucks.
    Also check with Dudes Diesel Performance for all your other needs. Awesome guys and best customer service ever!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7 tuned EGRless emissions compliant by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    I'll echo what @watersupply189 says, I couldn't be happier with the products and services of the mentioned vendors. Welcome to the forum!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Thanks Nvrstuk thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Thanks Nvrstuk thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

38x15.5 20s

Welcome to the family my friend! Old guy? How old you calling old LOL!!! Couple of the "veterns" on here may chime into that LOL! @Polaraco naming one haha

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Thanks Nvrstuk, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post

Thank you my friend for the support! Can't thank our customers enough who always rep our names. Means the world to us and helps more then you know!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

14. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

38x15.5 20s
    Get MM3 from Ray at DRD he is and it is the best tuning platform hands down
    Clayton from DDP for all your other performance parts

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Thanks Nvrstuk, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

LOL, yeah ol’ guy. Just going off of what the young bucks (20s-30s) say when they see me hop out of the truck. I’m really not old so to speak but I’m defenatly not a spring chicken neither. ???? Thank you for the welcoming. I hope to gain a lot of useful info on this site to assist me with the next stage of progression with my truck.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast