Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  74
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll Still Be Around But........

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: I'll Still Be Around But........

Do what ya gotta do my friend. Don't forget about us over here! Will you still be moderating for all of us???

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know I made a deal last weekend and traded the cummins for a duramax. Don't hate on me please LOL. Ultimately it came down to ride. I always used to say "I didn't buy this truck to ride like a Cadillac", but as I continue to keep getting older, Rams solid axle just wasn't doing it for me anymore. Definitely gonna miss the cummins though. I'll be around lurking now and then still. I forgot about the classified section on here before I already put my raceme ultra on eBay for sale. Here's a pic of my new to me truck.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2a822e06f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Congrats on the new ride man. Hope it treats you well.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Do what ya gotta do my friend. Don't forget about us over here! Will you still be moderating for all of us???
    I'll still do it as long JJ doesn't mind. Good group of guys like we have here doesn't take a lot of work to moderate. Not to disrespect the other mods with that comment though, because we all appreciate the work you do. Just saying a good group of members makes it easier, and we have a good group.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm sure everyone has a story about this, and about that. I just used personal facts making my decision. 4 GM trucks at work. All worked hard with no major issues. Multiple friends with GM trucks, and a few beat the snot out of them. No major issues for them either.
    LOL I'm not trying to defend GM on a cummins forum. I'm just saying.
    I loved my cummins. I just got sick of the truck it's wrapped around.

Yes sir, I like to pick on my son, as I sent him a picture of my post. He just hasn't learned what mud does to bearings with oversized tires yet. Other than that his truck runs good he has a crew cad SRW 3500. He has EFI live on it and loves it. He and his new bride went to Tennessee and North Carolina in the mountains for their honey moon and he said on the way there and back he was getting close to 23 mpg and 19/20 mpg in the mountains. We al ways had old dodges and fords for work on our farm when I was growing up but my dad kept a Chevrolet to ride around in. Hum maybe you could swap a Cummins in?????

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Just wanted to let you all know I made a deal last weekend and traded the cummins for a duramax. Don't hate on me please LOL. Ultimately it came down to ride. I always used to say "I didn't buy this truck to ride like a Cadillac", but as I continue to keep getting older, Rams solid axle just wasn't doing it for me anymore. Definitely gonna miss the cummins though. I'll be around lurking now and then still. I forgot about the classified section on here before I already put my raceme ultra on eBay for sale. Here's a pic of my new to me truck.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2a822e06f8.jpg

Ya Gotta do what you gotta do.

Speaking of gotta. . . . www.Igotaduramax.com

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes Power247, RATLIN'HP, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .44mag View Post
    Yes sir, I like to pick on my son, as I sent him a picture of my post. He just hasn't learned what mud does to bearings with oversized tires yet. Other than that his truck runs good he has a crew cad SRW 3500. He has EFI live on it and loves it. He and his new bride went to Tennessee and North Carolina in the mountains for their honey moon and he said on the way there and back he was getting close to 23 mpg and 19/20 mpg in the mountains. We al ways had old dodges and fords for work on our farm when I was growing up but my dad kept a Chevrolet to ride around in. Hum maybe you could swap a Cummins in?????
    If I were going to do that, I'd do a 6.7 with the 6 speed. I beat the crap out of my 68 speed and it kept going

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Likes watersupply189, .44mag liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Good luck with the new truck! I've always been a die hard chevy fan, but the new L5p was out of my price range and there weren't any decent used LMLs around up here. Plus I wanted a 6MT LOL

12. Likes RATLIN'HP, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AKram2500 View Post
    Good luck with the new truck! I've always been a die hard chevy fan, but the new L5p was out of my price range and there weren't any decent used LMLs around up here. Plus I wanted a 6MT LOL
    Actually around here a new high country with l5p is 15 to 20k cheaper than a limited ram with cummins. That's another thing that told me I wasn't buying new trucks anymore. No way I was paying 80k for a limited .

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I'll still do it as long JJ doesn't mind. Good group of guys like we have here doesn't take a lot of work to moderate. Not to disrespect the other mods with that comment though, because we all appreciate the work you do. Just saying a good group of members makes it easier, and we have a good group.

Awesome! Yes sir, i know exactly what ya mean. We have a fantastic group of people here and everyone has done a great job at keeping it that way.

I sure hope so! Your definitely beneficial here for sure!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .44mag View Post
    Yeah I used that once while talking to my son and few of his friends while I was pulling them out of the mud with my truck and it stuck. Makes him cringe when I say it, makes me laugh.
    Yes indeed bro the only real diesel is a Cummins the big C

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

18. Thanks .44mag thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast