Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  74
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have people lost their minds?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Have people lost their minds?

I absolutely agree with everything stated about social media. It is Toxic! I had a relative talk me into signing up to fb years ago, to stay in touch with family that are scattered all around the country. Was good until some jerks infiltrated and started making false statements, just about cost me my marriage. I deleted that account pronto!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    What's funny is:
    I was visiting my son a couple years ago, and he was gonna text his son to come out to the garage.
    When I have seen him typing the text, I turned my head, said: Hey Nate .. got a minute?
    My grandson came out before my son could finish.

But the world is going to hell in a handbasket. And it's getting worse.
    Not until about 10 years ago did I hear of having a safe space in public facilities?
    Many of the words I grew up using and learning are now not proper?
    Web pages like this one can be for learning and growing personally but many are sounding boards for adult ingrates to shame and insult others?

Yes @IGOTACUMMINS the world is losing their minds .........

Agreed bud the world has gone to HELL

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    What's funny is:
    I was visiting my son a couple years ago, and he was gonna text his son to come out to the garage.
    When I have seen him typing the text, I turned my head, said: Hey Nate .. got a minute?
    My grandson came out before my son could finish.

But the world is going to hell in a handbasket. And it's getting worse.
    Not until about 10 years ago did I hear of having a safe space in public facilities?
    Many of the words I grew up using and learning are now not proper?
    Web pages like this one can be for learning and growing personally but many are sounding boards for adult ingrates to shame and insult others?

Yes @IGOTACUMMINS the world is losing their minds .........

I find this offensive in its entirety

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

2012 Larmie LongHorn 4x4 Crew Cab Longbed, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Air-Boss 67, Mega-Flo Throttle Valve Grid Heater, Sinister EGR & Cooler Delete, FloPro DPF Delete Pipe, 2 micron CAT Fuel Filter, Baldwin BF1212 Fuel/Water Sep, BD Rear Diff Cover

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

This forum is different than many of the others I have been a part of. It is great the way everyone respects each other. Not sure how you Moderators do it but keep up the great work and THANK YOU!

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    This forum is different than many of the others I have been a part of. It is great the way everyone respects each other. Not sure how you Moderators do it but keep up the great work and THANK YOU!
    X2

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

X3 Agreed moderators do a great job this is the best forum out there hands down with a great group of family and friends for whom most of us haven’t ever met one another but we all have so much in common it is just awesome to have so many Brothers and Sisters from all over the World

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12