Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Edge juice w/ attitude or Bully Dog GT

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Edge juice w/ attitude or Bully Dog GT

I am looking at the two tuners for my 2007 Ram 2500 5.9. Which one is better for my value? I am wanting one for guages, turbo timer, fuel economy, towing and a little extra power every now and then to dust a rich kid in daddy's car. I was looking at the Bully dog and it looks like I have to buy all the extra sensors extra rather than them comming with the edge. I have heard good and bad things about both and you can never trust the reviews on the manufatures website. any help will be great. thanks in advance.

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

come on guys time to give your op
    for me go with the edge
    had one in my 05 and liked it and used it for the same thing

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

If you have to have built in gauges then Edge Juice CTS. I prefer EFI Live and Mechanical Gauges.

5. Likes david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I decied to go with the edge juice with additude CTS. Ordered it yesterday. Went with it for all the choices in guages and eventually a back up camera. cant wait to get it in and install it. we will see.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Atta Boy!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Where did you see you have to buy all these sensors for the bullydog? all i see is the pyro probe and it only makes the $630ish, whereas the edge juice with attitude cs is $800 and cts is $980, im jw.

~Trevor~ aka TPain!

-2009 Dodge Cummins 2500

9. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: Edge juice w/ attitude or Bully Dog GT

Quote Originally Posted by Boostf3d_TSi View Post
    Where did you see you have to buy all these sensors for the bullydog? all i see is the pyro probe and it only makes the $630ish, whereas the edge juice with attitude cs is $800 and cts is $980, im jw.
    I agree.you got all in one with the bullydog exept from the pyro at almost 1-3rd of the cost of edge.but by all means if you like the edge go for it