Thanks Thanks:  53
Likes Likes:  135
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: FITNESS THREAD!!

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: FITNESS THREAD!!

You got it man. Once you make you make the commitment it's easy. Problem is most people say but don't commit. Commit as in "do I want to be healthier" or "do I want this cake"

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Hollnagel liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

Just a little update:
    Not sticking to any specific diet plan. Just keeping carbs as low as possible and calories ~ 1600 I've dropped 12lbs in 14 days. Mostly water weight I'm sure but the ole jeans ain't as tight as they were. Shirts are a bit more loose as well. Trying to be 200 or less by october and want to be 165-170 by June. I'm going to enjoy it while it's coming off fast because I know it slows quite a bit after the 3rd week or so or at least for me.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Thanks elcubano thanked for this post
    Likes elcubano, Hollnagel, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

after a weekend in Portland maine walking countless miles with a group of friends, (3 of them had fitbits stating the following numbers (Fri 12592/13294/15201) Saturday (25932/30854/30101) and Sunday (10203/11428/11592) and yes there were times one or 2 people walked a little different way, or over to look at something else, it was A LOT of walking. also note, friday and sunday we spent several hours in the car. This was for an Ingress, and GoRuck event. We also did mission badges friday and sunday.

Then Today, after work I decided to go for a nice unicycle ride in Tourne park in Boonton NJ. 12 miles on the trails and took the Top of the Tourne trail up and down.

A break on the ride up.uni1.jpg
    At the top.uni2.jpg
    The View from the topview.jpg

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

6. Likes Hollnagel, beans20 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

Getting close to holidays gents, better go ahead a keep it light now, so when it gets here you can pig out!

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

Haha...I started early! This has been a cheat week. Not intentionally just happened by snackcident! Been a crazy week LOL.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Aight who else fell off the wagon during the holidays? I gained 13lbs so quick. Started back on different plan this time will see how it works.

12. Likes Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Aight who else fell off the wagon during the holidays? I gained 13lbs so quick. Started back on different plan this time will see how it works.
    Good on ya TX Night Train, I fell off the wagon when I retired from the service 10 years ago, but planning to get back on soon. I've noticed lately all my clothes are shrinking, so I jumped on a scale the other day and I've gained over 20 pounds since Thanksgiving.

14. Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I've lost 30 pounds and have pretty much stayed where I'm at. Not gaining but not losing anymore. Gonna have to change something up I guess.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

16. Thanks Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, Steinbrenner liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

How you did that?
    How long it took you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Top Of Page | #70

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbrenner View Post
    How you did that?
    How long it took you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it's been about 5 months +/-

Cut out the junk food and sodas. I also use an app to try to keep up with my calories. And I try to go to the gym for at least 1 hour a day. Initial weight loss went pretty quick. But it's settled out now.

Seems like it's trial and error on the diet. Everyone is different. Just have to play around and find something that works for you.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast