Thanks Thanks:  60
Likes Likes:  88
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

You're a good man Sir, we sure have a great group of people here.
    Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, Noneck liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbrenner View Post
    You're a good man Sir, we sure have a great group of people here.
    Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    Thank you! I'm glad I can give you guys a hand!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Thanks Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, Steinbrenner liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

@KUBES Your PMs are full!!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Ok listen to this bull. I bought a MM3 tuner with rays tunes from him this past thanksgiving. Still haven't had to to program and delete. But yesterday thought maybe one day next week I could "get'er done". Well I thought I would at least just copy the card for a back up on my new laptop. Well itwent south in a hurry. Well 1 click. While I was trying to highlight & copy & paste it actually moved the files somewhere that I can't find. I think I still have Rays tunes cause when I goto the ecm and rtg files it shows them. Can I just delete the card. Then load up the new firmware from race me site in which I done last night then put the tunes I see from ray in the ecm/rtg folders and paste them. My wife is so mad rt now. Because I was asking her how you copy on this computer and I hit wrong button and stuff went a miss. I was about to break down in anguish, flew mad. Saying a few choice words & then saying you know how much that costs!!! Son of a &&$)/. Beeeeep. I just screwed it all up. And now thinking maybe it ain't to bad since I still see Rays tunes. So is it as easy as I stated above? & it will work? I think I needed the new firmware anyways

7. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

The files are somewhere, don't worry. They don't just vanish.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

8. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    Ok listen to this bull. I bought a MM3 tuner with rays tunes from him this past thanksgiving. Still haven't had to to program and delete. But yesterday thought maybe one day next week I could "get'er done". Well I thought I would at least just copy the card for a back up on my new laptop. Well itwent south in a hurry. Well 1 click. While I was trying to highlight & copy & paste it actually moved the files somewhere that I can't find. I think I still have Rays tunes cause when I goto the ecm and rtg files it shows them. Can I just delete the card. Then load up the new firmware from race me site in which I done last night then put the tunes I see from ray in the ecm/rtg folders and paste them. My wife is so mad rt now. Because I was asking her how you copy on this computer and I hit wrong button and stuff went a miss. I was about to break down in anguish, flew mad. Saying a few choice words & then saying you know how much that costs!!! Son of a &&$)/. Beeeeep. I just screwed it all up. And now thinking maybe it ain't to bad since I still see Rays tunes. So is it as easy as I stated above? & it will work? I think I needed the new firmware anyways
    @Tomoad don't panic, we can get you back on your feet. I'll need to schedule a remote assistance session with you, can you visit the link in my signature and pick a day and time that you'll be free that way I can plan around it?

I'll help you get everything back in its rightful places and update your firmware as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

thanks for the support, Can someone post a picture of when you bring up your SD card of what all folders are there or showing? I think I about got it all back together with the updated firmware & tunes in the custom folder, just want to see what all folders are showing on a SD card

11. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

well that didn't work, In bottom left corner of MM3 says ''SD card not found''. huh I thought it had everything it needed

12. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    well that didn't work, In bottom left corner of MM3 says ''SD card not found''. huh I thought it had everything it needed
    @RamIt is a straight up guy. Get with him and do a remote session and he will make sure everything is loaded on your card correctly. He helped me after a little mishap with mine LOL. Took him about 2 minutes.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

13. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

I have the file named wrong in the data file, said RNP file or something like that. I downloaded the firmware update from MM3 power and it had it name correctly which was MM3 file. so no one got a picture of files showing when you open your card?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast