User Info Menu

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Welcome @Billet Wilson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Hello and welcome @Billet Wilson
    Enjoy our forum!
    That’s awesome!!
    I actually had part in helping a member from NJ buying a 2nd gen 12v 5spd from here in Oregon. I went and looked it over, took lots of pics and videoes and test drove it for him, gave him 2 thumbs up and bada bing-bada boom it was on its way to NJ. He was very specific on what he was looking for and found it here in Oregon. Very clean and a straight body and just a few minor issues inside the cab. He updates me periodically to show what all he’s done to it, totally different truck now!!

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

That's pretty cool! It's amazing the friendships we gain by sharing the same passion. Purchasing long distance is less than ideal and stressful since you can't physically see the vehicle yourself. I was going to have my truck hauled in as well but my wife is adventurous and loves taking road trips. She is still trying to convince me to drive the entire 37hr distance since we haven't been in many of the states out west. I said do you realize we would be on the road 3 hrs less then a full 40hr work week.....one way ! She loves to travel and knows how picky I am with the upkeep of my truck. Her response, "do you really want or trust someone else starting the break in on your new G56 truck that you plan to keep for the long haul?". Im not going to lie, she's gotten in my head lmao. This women is going to be the death of me .

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Im glad I'm now part of this awesome group!

4. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Billet Wilson View Post
    That's pretty cool! It's amazing the friendships we gain by sharing the same passion. Purchasing long distance is less than ideal and stressful since you can't physically see the vehicle yourself. I was going to have my truck hauled in as well but my wife is adventurous and loves taking road trips. She is still trying to convince me to drive the entire 37hr distance since we haven't been in many of the states out west. I said do you realize we would be on the road 3 hrs less then a full 40hr work week.....one way ! She loves to travel and knows how picky I am with the upkeep of my truck. Her response, "do you really want or trust someone else starting the break in on your new G56 truck that you plan to keep for the long haul?". Im not going to lie, she's gotten in my head lmao. This women is going to be the death of me .

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Im glad I'm now part of this awesome group!
    Ahhh “A happy wife, a happy life “ I have to agree with her, she’s got a good point
    Still awesome that the dealership was willing to travel too!! The only sad part is no more G56, we were the last man standing for quiet a few years over Chevy/ford. It will definitely add value to your truck! Congratulations and keep us posted along the way!!!

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12