Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM3 Tuner “whining”

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner “whining”

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey294 View Post
    It isn’t an alarm I already tried turning all sounds off on the settings and it still does it, it just sounds like when I accelerate it is getting more power and starts making the noise and gets more high pitched as the accelerator gets pressed harder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The turbo makes a whining and whistling sound especially after deleting the exhaust

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I updated my egr-less tune to the full delete tunes 3 wks. ago. It did not come with the lope tune as Ray said there currently was a glitch with it. This may be (repeat) may be some of your issues.

4. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jffbrght View Post
    I updated my egr-less tune to the full delete tunes 3 wks. ago. It did not come with the lope tune as Ray said there currently was a glitch with it. This may be (repeat) may be some of your issues.
    He's waiting for an update to the software to fix that.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    He's waiting for an update to the software to fix that.

Since you you mention that, how do we know when there is an update? Does Ray contact us?

Go to the MM3 wed site and check there.....correct?

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jffbrght View Post
    Since you you mention that, how do we know when there is an update? Does Ray contact us?

Go to the MM3 wed site and check there.....correct?
    Good info thanks for sharing

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12