Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09 2500 6.7 deleted and tuned HP&torque

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

09 2500 6.7 deleted and tuned HP&torque

Hello, can somebody help me with some factual specs on how much HP and torque gains on a fully deleted 09 2500 with an AFE cold air intake, straight pipe, and raceme tuner set on performance? If I could at least get a ball park idea. Thanks

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 09 2500 6.7 deleted and tuned HP&torque

Quote Originally Posted by HabachiGrill View Post
    Hello, can somebody help me with some factual specs on how much HP and torque gains on a fully deleted 09 2500 with an AFE cold air intake, straight pipe, and raceme tuner set on performance? If I could at least get a ball park idea. Thanks

I would say hp anywhere from 75 to 150 and torque 150 to 200 so many things impact these numbers bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks HabachiGrill thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I would say hp anywhere from 75 to 150 and torque 150 to 200 so many things impact these numbers bud
    Mr. Dan is right, there are alot of things that will vary your end number but he is pretty spot on where it should be. Depending on tire size, lift, other stuff that adds weight etc..

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks HabachiGrill thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks for the quick responses. That's what I was thinking about 500hp but I wasnt sure about the torque.

7. Likes GillJohn531 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Mr. Dan is right, there are alot of things that will vary your end number but he is pretty spot on where it should be. Depending on tire size, lift, other stuff that adds weight etc..
    Thanks bro for backing me up thanks

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The AFE won’t really help anything, except for lightening your wallet. Save that money and put it into your transmission fund.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopkc View Post
    The AFE won’t really help anything, except for lightening your wallet. Save that money and put it into your transmission fund.
    I didn't add anything, it was on it when I purchased. Enlighten me on the trans., cause my buddy who has worked on and owned many dodge cummins says my trans should handle that power fine as long as I'm not dogging it while pulling heavy loads. Currently I just use it to haul about 2400 lbs of feed a week.

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

09's are detuned to 305hp
    500hp is doable with a hot tune. Depending how you drive other parts start taking a beating

14. Thanks HabachiGrill thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You will see a big increase in power to the ground when you have a trans that is capable of handling a tuned truck. It’s a huge improvement over stock with the same hp level of tuning. That’s why I tell people to save for a trans. You aren’t really getting all you can get out of even your stock turbo and fuel until you have a trans that can handle what’s going on under the hood. All of the little trinkets like intakes, fat exhausts, etc., do nothing for you, but a good tune and a built trans will turn your truck into a very surprising performer.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, HabachiGrill thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopkc View Post
    You will see a big increase in power to the ground when you have a trans that is capable of handling a tuned truck. It’s a huge improvement over stock with the same hp level of tuning. That’s why I tell people to save for a trans. You aren’t really getting all you can get out of even your stock turbo and fuel until you have a trans that can handle what’s going on under the hood. All of the little trinkets like intakes, fat exhausts, etc., do nothing for you, but a good tune and a built trans will turn your truck into a very surprising performer.
    Good advice about save for transmission but damn they cost a hell of a lot of money save forever

18. Thanks HabachiGrill thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast