Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOOB Here

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: NOOB Here

to the forum @RezStyle Cummins

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Welcome!! looking forward to following along as you build out you truck.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    I am going to build it Greg. Friday I'm ordering MM3 complete package. The CA625+ kind of mess up the budget, but it is a must have because I won't be able to say no to the DRD 200hp tune.

I wanted to include the Airdog, but it might have to wait.

Don't Stress

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @RezStyle Cummins
    Nice read and nice truck !
    Enjoy our forum !

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Likes RezStyle Cummins, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

I am trying to learn this Tapatalk app once and for all. It is kind of overwhelming when I'm on drone foums as well.

I'm trying to make sure that I say hello to all the noobs, but I know that I miss some because of this learning curve.

I wanted to do an update.
    This will keep you up to date and help me have a list of what's going on, so I do forget to buy something. It will and most importantly give you a place to give me pointers. I do need help choosing a few items.

Shipped;
    Wheels and lift

ordered;
    Beans Sump

Ordering tomorrow;
    MM3
    CA625+ Head Stud
    egr delete kit
    4" Inch Exhaust With Muffler Stainless Steel
    Fass150

Need to order;
    Intake manifold (need help choosing)
    Air cleaner (need help choosing)

3 color LED light pods and 3 color lightbarDemon eyes
    Aftermarket front grill

Questions;
    Is there a place to start a build thread or just keep updating this one?

I have a tight fit for the Fass150. I don't want it to show at all. With the DEF being deleted the DEF inlet hose won't get in my way, but the rear suspension might.

I have taken a couple of looks for the port that is use to plug in the MM3, but I can't find it. It does look the same as it does in one of the videos that I have seen.

I have to hard wire the AMP step because the MM3 is taking the plug. I haven't been able to find any info. I could be searching for the wrong words.

Where to start?
    When everything gets here, where would be the best place to start? I thought about starting with the AMP when I find the info. Then moving on to the bean sump, but I don't want any error codes before I install the MM3. Maybe wait until the mm3 gets here and start with it.

The tires will be the last thing done because I want to do more than a few burnouts with these old tires first. .

Don't Stress

8. Likes watersupply189, MRMAYHEM liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Welcome @RezStyle Cummins!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

10. Thanks RezStyle Cummins thanked for this post
    Likes RezStyle Cummins, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12