Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 steering box and brace

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2009 steering box and brace

Needing a quote for a steering box and box brace for a 2009, 2500 4x4. Would like an upgraded box, but haven't found any for 09. Thanks in advance

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

What's up Drew? You break something?

That's a Saginaw box

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@Diesel Dawgs Performance can you help him?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    What's up Drew? You break something?

That's a Saginaw box
    Yea, the bearing on the output has all but gone out. It binds up when I'm trying to make a semi tight turn sometimes. Unless I'm moving the wheels won't turn at all

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Yea, the bearing on the output has all but gone out. It binds up when I'm trying to make a semi tight turn sometimes. Unless I'm moving the wheels won't turn at all
    Bummer

I did the brace on my 08. But I later found out I wasted my money because I had a front hitch. My frame flex was gone with that. That hitch and the brace, probably together, probably saved my frame when I crashed in Arizona a few years back.

Just sayin.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

@K-Sons @Lee's Diesel Performance @Road Ready Performance. What ya'll got? I'd rather spend my money with one or a couple of ya'll on here than at Napa or Oriellys

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I get mine from solid steel up here on Canada and for us guys I go with DT Pro fab in

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Arizona

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

But most of the time for customers in the us i try to refer them to the vendors on here that is in the us

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    I get mine from solid steel up here on Canada and for us guys I go with DT Pro fab in
    I keep forgetting your a northern neighbor. I'll check them out just for reference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast