Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello I hope to gain or provide useful and factual information with fellow enthusias

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello I hope to gain or provide useful and factual information with fellow enthusias

New to forum interaction on all levels I hope to get a few questions answered on the topic of 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel drive 2nd gen swap thank you

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Hello I hope to gain or provide useful and factual information with fellow enthu

@whiteanvil welcome friend. 😁

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Hello I hope to gain or provide useful and factual information with fellow enthu

10-4

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sweet,welcome to the forum/ from Idaho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello I hail from Southeast Texas the armpit of America. I also love my Dodge. Cummins really... everything else quite problematic and indifferent to my schedule budget and reasonable expectations.

9. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

11. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

to the forum @whiteanvil

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Likes Snow Dodge, watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have started a topic in the urgent help section about my current need and catalyst to joining this community. I have acquired front and rear axles from 07 Dodge 3/4 ton and am without a full scope of information necessary to know how far I am in parts and knowledge when going 2 wheel drive to 4.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

welcome

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome to igotacummins!
    I had looked into doing the same type swap a couple years ago. My understanding is that two wheel drives have a different frame than a four wheel drive.
    You can swap the frame or use leaf springs on the front off of a Ford. Just need to weld hangars on frame and perches on Front axle. Google it for clarification. If you just want a near stock height, you should be able to get stock springs cheap. I put a 4" lift on a 03 F250 and threw away my stock springs after tripping over them for a year.

19. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast