Thanks Thanks:  100
Likes Likes:  137
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Data Logging!!!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: Data Logging!!!

Ya the data logger has been taking up a lot of their time and effort. They're trying to roll out something top notch.

A big reason some other things are kind of on the back burner or slowed down so much

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Guys just hang on it bit longer. It's coming! And maybe very soon!

It's gonna be the most inclusive, most precise, and most powerful logging system the diesel tuning industry has ever seen. I'm not a liberty to share everything I know but just know I've seen proof on what's in the works.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    If Ray says it's coming you better believe it's coming and if he said it's gonna be awesome you better believe it will be awesome

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Steinbrenner thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Roll the drums and mark your calendars folks!

Wednesday, March 8th 2017 Data logging will be released for UDC Pro & Warp!

Finally it's here

And if you want the best tuning on the market Get yourself an MM3!

This is no sales hype, this is REAL. On the CAN bus trucks, our data
    logging is at least 30% faster than the fastest competitor. On the 59A&B SCI trucks there is simply no comparison
    with the others! at least 4 times faster. What do I mean with "Fast" or high speed? That's the sample rate per second.

Or yet in other words, how many times the PID's are read from the ECM?

We read all PID's 50 times a second from the SCI trucks and 70-72 times per second from the CAN bus ones.06-current.

What all of this means to you as a consumer is that your Professional tuner will now have the best tools in the industry to provide you with the best tuning.

More precise logging will mean more precise tuning, especially on a highly modified truck that is being tuned remotely.

Thanks to all of of Tuners for their patience, this has been a huge task for a lot of people.

Now on to other things!

5. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MM3 Power View Post
    Roll the drums and mark your calendars folks!

Wednesday, March 8th 2017 Data logging will be released for UDC Pro & Warp!

Finally it's here

And if you want the best tuning on the market Get yourself an MM3!

This is no sales hype, this is REAL. On the CAN bus trucks, our data
    logging is at least 30% faster than the fastest competitor. On the 59A&B SCI trucks there is simply no comparison
    with the others! at least 4 times faster. What do I mean with "Fast" or high speed? That's the sample rate per second.

Or yet in other words, how many times the PID's are read from the ECM?

We read all PID's 50 times a second from the SCI trucks and 70-72 times per second from the CAN bus ones.06-current.

What all of this means to you as a consumer is that your Professional tuner will now have the best tools in the industry to provide you with the best tuning.

More precise logging will mean more precise tuning, especially on a highly modified truck that is being tuned remotely.

Thanks to all of of Tuners for their patience, this has been a huge task for a lot of people.

Now on to other things!
    Thanks so much for the update and great info! Sounds like the bomb LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Cummins7 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Will the data log tool record every pid or just the ones set on your dash? Anyways im pretty thrilled about the release!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins20126.7 View Post
    Will the data log tool record every pid or just the ones set on your dash? Anyways im pretty thrilled about the release!!

Maybe CJ has an exact number but I know it records more pids than what you can even search for on your MM3 gauge options.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Maybe CJ has an exact number but I know it records more pids than what you can even search for on your MM3 gauge options.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    I know a lot of people have been patiently waiting for this

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    Wow! Man I can't wait it's so close

12. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Will this allow precise tuning to really dial in for individual vehicles if logs are sent to you tuners.

For certain things like hauling, sled or race. Sure there's some on here being used for them.

13. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Will this allow precise tuning to really dial in for individual vehicles if logs are sent to you tuners
    For certain things like hauling, sled or race. Sure there's some on here being used for them
    Of course!

For me logging does two things. It allows me to see if there is a problem with a customer's tune and it also helps me to unlock more secrets within a trucks calibration. For the customer it's diagnostic tool. Ultimately it's a win for us both.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

14. Thanks 9mgcb81, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes 9mgcb81, DanO, Snow Dodge, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast