Had a problem with my truck tonight that was weird. Drove my truck about an hour north to my sons baseball game went awesome. While watching the game truck was on but not running had wipers on as it was raining for about 2 hours. Game was over started truck let it run for about five minutes while I talked with some people. Went to leave and throttle acted as if it was not hooked up, step on pedal and nothing. Stop turned truck off and back on nothing unplug raceme still nothing. So I sent ray a message to call me. While waiting for him to respond I tried reprogramming my ECM as it was finishing ray called ( it was 5:30 on a Friday night and he took the time. I will always recommended and stand up and defend this mans character and business practices). With ECM reset it restarted and all was good. In talking with Ray it seems a lot of truck tuned with all programmers if left on and not running get enough of a voltage drop to cause a dead pedal. Two choices let set for roughly 30 minutes or reset ECM and everything should be ok. Must say with some of the stories I've read with problems after programming my heart sank. But with @Double R Diesel in your corner no worries.