Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 79 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #781

User Info Menu

So am I reading this right you can install the raceme Ultra without deleting any of the hard parts?

2. Top Of Page | #782

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieram2012 View Post
    So am I reading this right you can install the raceme Ultra without deleting any of the hard parts?
    You can leave the EGR in place. Of course the exhaust has to be changed.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #783

User Info Menu

I have my sinister delete kit just haven't received my Exhaust yet.
    So before I remove any hard parts am I supposed to install the tuner first and run the program?

4. Top Of Page | #784

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieram2012 View Post
    I have my sinister delete kit just haven't received my Exhaust yet.
    So before I remove any hard parts am I supposed to install the tuner first and run the program?
    Correct. Always program your truck first before removing hard parts.

Sometimes things can happen with electronic gadgets. If it did, you wouldn't be left with a truck you couldn't drive. Once hard parts are removed, the truck must be programmed for that before it will operate.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Top Of Page | #785

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Well, I tried retuning while hooked to a battery charger to see if my issues went away. Engine was still over 100 degrees from being driven, and voltage stayed over 12v the whole time.

No change... Engine still sputtered and burped blue smoke with light acceleration. There's also still no exhaust brake warm up. Air temp was 25 degrees so it should have engaged up to 170 engine temp.

I guess it's back to the K or L update, my truck sure doesn't like the M version. I might try plugging the EGR servo in tomorrow morning to see if that changes anything, but that doesn't seem like the proper way to fix anything.
    @Franz, what did you do with the "M" update that makes this happen? It's totally undrivable, but I can load up an old tune and it runs just fine, but no trans tuning (and still no exhaust brake warm up).
    Just to follow up on this, I plugged the EGR servo back in and it made no difference...still smokes and surges. Glad it works for some guys but I'll be going back to an old update until Franz figures this crap out. One would think this is more important than releasing custom tuning platforms, but I guess not.

6. Top Of Page | #786

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Just to follow up on this, I plugged the EGR servo back in and it made no difference...still smokes and surges. Glad it works for some guys but I'll be going back to an old update until Franz figures this crap out. One would think this is more important than releasing custom tuning platforms, but I guess not.
    Be patient is all I can say. The warp tuning will help raceme provide better updates for guys that just want box tuning. There will be many multiple tuners playing with warp and all trying different setups and styles of tuning. It will get shared around and many fixes will be done

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, mtday thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #787

User Info Menu

Does anyone know what the firmware RaceMe-0001.00.27.7z is listed on the site? Its not part of the big update which looks to be firmware 26. Thanks.

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

9. Top Of Page | #788

User Info Menu

Franz said this was a firmware update mainly for the 2012 year models: If you have already the "M" release I recommend to use the 1.0.27 on your 2012 truck.We had some 2012 trucks getting a VER mismatch and this is the cure for that.

Thanks for reminding me to check thier website i havent been in a while!

10. Top Of Page | #789

User Info Menu

What are yall using to convert jpeg to bmp for the background on apple computers?

11. Top Of Page | #790

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    What are yall using to convert jpeg to bmp for the background on apple computers?
    I just right clicked the file, clicked "Get Info" and changed the extension from ".JPG" to ".BMP". It'll ask if you really want to change it, click "Yes", and it'll be done. Worked for me anyways... I couldn't find any option in Preview or any other apps to export as .BMP.

Page 79 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast