Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member Feom Florence, MS

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New Member Feom Florence, MS

Hey Guys/Girls,

New member from Florence, MS. I recently purchased my first Cummins about a month ago. I was a Powerstroke guy before. One 6.4 and two 6.7s. Wanted to try something new especially with the reliability of a Cummins. So far I'm very happy. I bought a 2013 with 35k miles and deleted the same week due to the dreaded DEF and DPF problems. I'm running the RaceMe Ultra, DPF/SCR deletes, Custom Diesel EGR delete and AFE cold air. Very happy with results in performance and fuel mileage. Truck is a 2013 Ram 2500 crew cab in Prairie Pearlcoat with leveling kit, 20" Fuel Macericks and 35 Pro Comp MT's. Hope to learn a lot about the Dodge and Cummins by reading up on the forum.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    Hey Guys/Girls,

New member from Florence, MS. I recently purchased my first Cummins about a month ago. I was a Powerstroke guy before. One 6.4 and two 6.7s. Wanted to try something new especially with the reliability of a Cummins. So far I'm very happy. I bought a 2013 with 35k miles and deleted the same week due to the dreaded DEF and DPF problems. I'm running the RaceMe Ultra, DPF/SCR deletes, Custom Diesel EGR delete and AFE cold air. Very happy with results in performance and fuel mileage. Truck is a 2013 Ram 2500 crew cab in Prairie Pearlcoat with leveling kit, 20" Fuel Macericks and 35 Pro Comp MT's. Hope to learn a lot about the Dodge and Cummins by reading up on the forum.
    Welcome congratulations on your new rig. I also converted from powerstroke 7.3 about 2 years ago havent looked back. your truck sound sounds nice ( post some pics when you can we love showing off are trucks). you came to the right place to learn about your cummins

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome friend!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family! How are you liking your Ultra? @hugedogleg

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

image.jpgThank y'all. So far I'm happy with the ultra and thank you for all your support. I'm @turnerberry on Instagram and have messaged and emailed you a few times. @doublerdieselllc

8. Thanks DRD, Weeseven thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Weeseven liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

image.jpgThank y'all. So far I'm happy with the ultra and thank you for all your support. I'm @turnerberry on Instagram and have messaged and emailed you a few times. @doublerdieselllc
    Ha! Was wondering if I knew you! Glad you're on board with us on igotacummins.com 👍👍

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Sharp truck BTW!!! 😎👌

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Sharp looking rig

Sent using Tapatalk

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome to the jungle!

LOVE that color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.