Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  35
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We want to hear your opinions on Cummins Inc. Supporting Gay Marriage.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

As for the PIC its a advertising ploy just think about how many seen this PIC
    It's about money and if they got to look like they support gay marriage and if it makes them more money then it worked
    And as for the religion side not going there

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DieselChick liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Forward Looking

Hi guys, new member here and thought this would be a great place for a first post.

This makes me even more proud to be a cummins owner! They did it, for theirs thousands of employees, while their home state (Indiana) was embroiled in the battle of the states Reglious Freedom Restoration Act. They were left with little choice as to weigh in or not. Most of Indianas top business voiced their support, and they had to take a stand. It had nothing to do with trying to upset their loyal owners.

Secondly, to the administrator: Yes, "them people" do support their products. I myself am a perfect example. I have always been a diesel enthusiast. Love workin on em, driving them, pulling with them, and all of the other joys (and frustrations) that come with being a proud Cummins owner. I just so happen to be gay. Some of us are pretty "normal" guys.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes F350Cummins, K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwt346 View Post
    Hi guys, new member here and thought this would be a great place for a first post.

This makes me even more proud to be a cummins owner! They did it, for theirs thousands of employees, while their home state (Indiana) was embroiled in the battle of the states Reglious Freedom Restoration Act. They were left with little choice as to weigh in or not. Most of Indianas top business voiced their support, and they had to take a stand. It had nothing to do with trying to upset their loyal owners.

Secondly, to the administrator: Yes, "them people" do support their products. I myself am a perfect example. I have always been a diesel enthusiast. Love workin on em, driving them, pulling with them, and all of the other joys (and frustrations) that come with being a proud Cummins owner. I just so happen to be gay. Some of us are pretty "normal" guys.
    @bwt346 Just wanted to say welcome. I'm standing firm on my stance that marriage should be between a man and woman...but I am not a hater. I truly welcome you and hope you learn and share on this forum!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

My thought on this whole thing is do what you want to do. But God forbid if Cummins announced Christian pride they would be burned at the stake. This is all very one sided thanks to the left and media. Like the other poster wrote, congrats now you can be just a miserable as the rest of us. Enjoy!

7. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, K-Sons, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I disagree with cummins for doing this. It's not that gays getting married is bothering me it's just that preachers will be made to marry gay ppl and if they don't their will be a lawsuit or some bunch of crap. Politics should stay out of faith so I guess I will be selling my cummins and buy a Honda and hack the back end off and put a flat bed with a ball in it. Haha

9. Likes bighorn787 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chummins13 View Post
    I disagree with cummins for doing this. It's not that gays getting married is bothering me it's just that preachers will be made to marry gay ppl and if they don't their will be a lawsuit or some bunch of crap. Politics should stay out of faith so I guess I will be selling my cummins and buy a Honda and hack the back end off and put a flat bed with a ball in it. Haha
    Preach it brother!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12