Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  67
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter is Cumming.....

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Winter is Cumming.....

What is everyone using for fuel treatment?

Temps are starting to drop here in Central PA.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Winter is Cumming.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deo Vindice

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Smith View Post
    What is everyone using for fuel treatment?

Temps are starting to drop here in Central PA.

Thanks

Power Service in the white bottle.

2021 2500 68RFE..... I'll just keep the goodies a secret!!!

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I used to use Stanadyne until @Polaraco turned me on to Archoil a few years ago. Have been using it ever since.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes SyN, watersupply189, Kyle Smith, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

We have already had a handful of 10*F or colder days & nights so far.

I am already down to my last 16oz of Schaeffers Arctic Shield in the fuel system along with SoyShield.

Amazon can't seem to keep the Arctic Shield in stock - So! Local Jobber moved - So Amazon is my go too - A tad bit higher in price but still available. Jerry sold me the Gallons of SoyShield and Diesel Treat for $35.

Fixing to restock with Schaeffers (Winterized) Diesel Treat --> Run this in the winter months & SoyShield in the summer months.

Reason I am running Schaeffers Diesel additives is due to: I have 2 Uncles (Brothers) who have been full time RVing for the last 20 some years - Both have driven Rams and drive today a 2015 & 2016 Ram (6.7L CTD).

Both have used Schaeffers products all during these years with nothing but Stellar results - Especially when It comes to the fuel systems. As to this day they have never had injector or fuel pump issues while running the SoyShield or the Diesel Treat products. Both have easily stock piled over 1 million miles between them over these years.
    Mind you - Fuel Filter set ups all stayed OEM & only Fleetguard filters were ever used.

My (Small) Ego is some what humbled by them - So I don't ever think I know more then those that have already experienced almost every thing!
    Their results with this Brand - not once had to convince or persuade me to use Schaeffers! Just the Reputation of the company itself was enough.

True Story and I tend to only follow products that ACTUALLY produce strong positive results (Not just he said she said gibberish over the net) - I guess this is what makes some customers - Brand Loyal!

Dosage: 2oz per 15 gal - I run 4-6oz every full up.
    These gallon jugs will last me easily a year - those with good math skills can realize - that actually is really very inexpensive for a fetish!

Good Luck in your Quest to find the right/proper fuel additive to your liking! There are alot on the market today!

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

10. Thanks Kyle Smith, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Service..._1550980144129

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    We have already had a handful of 10*F or colder days & nights so far.

I am already down to my last 16oz of Schaeffers Arctic Shield in the fuel system along with SoyShield.

Amazon can't seem to keep the Arctic Shield in stock - So!

Fixing to restock with Schaeffers (Winterized) Diesel Treat --> Run this in the winter months & SoyShield in the summer months.

Reason I am running Schaeffers Diesel additives is due to: I have 2 Uncles (Brothers) who have been full time RVing for the last 20 some years - Both have driven Rams and drive today a 2015 & 2016 Ram (6.7L CTD).

Both have used Schaeffers products all during these years with nothing but Stellar results - Especially when It comes to the fuel systems. As to this day they have never had injector or fuel pump issues while running the SoyShield or the Diesel Treat products. Both have easily stock piled over

1 million miles between them over these years. Mind you - Fuel Filter set ups all stayed OEM & only Fleetguard filters were ever used.

True Story and I tend to only follow products that produce strong positive results - I guess this is what makes some customers Brand Loyal!
    I appreciate the through response. I just ordered some of the bottles from buy1oils.com

13. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

15. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I have had great luck using this.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

17. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast