Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tow Mirrors

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Tow Mirrors

Not a package option just dealer don't order trucks with all the options for towing like most other dealers do. For me it is a selling point I want the most options I can get if I'm going to be spending the amount of money we do for these trucks not the least amount

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminsram15 View Post
    Not a package option just dealer don't order trucks with all the options for towing like most other dealers do. For me it is a selling point I want the most options I can get if I'm going to be spending the amount of money we do for these trucks not the least amount
    Exactly ! I suppose some people have money to burn, just because they can. i work hard for my money and want the best bang for the buck, that would drive me batty to not have tow mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Likes Cumminsram15 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I took my tow mirrors off it gave me a headache with the split in the glass. Love the looks of them but hated the function. Plus mine were cracked and i got a great deal on some new ones. I work the s*** out of this truck tow and work everyday. 1aauto has good pricing to the OP. I think around 300 for manual folding tow mirrors in black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jrome View Post
    I took my tow mirrors off it gave me a headache with the split in the glass. Love the looks of them but hated the function. Plus mine were cracked and i got a great deal on some new ones. I work the s*** out of this truck tow and work everyday. 1aauto has good pricing to the OP. I think around 300 for manual folding tow mirrors in black

I had a hard time personally adjusting from the 3rd gen tow mirrors to the 4th gens.. it took me awhile but now I like them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Your right i may of not given it enough time. I couldnt stand having broken mirrors on my new/used truck and a set of laramie mirrors fell in my lap. I was to cheap to buy new ones LOL. I love the thrill of the hunt i will keep my eyes open for another set. Its also hard to find used power folding ones

9. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12