Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  51
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whelp I made the dive!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Whelp I made the dive!

Pickup looks great!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Whelp I made the dive!

Well the delete process is complete! 8 hours of knuckle busting yesterday and the programmer and wiring is routed, EGR and throttle valve deleted, and the turbo back flo-pro is installed.

Having to cut the old exhaust out just below the cat was a pain in the a** and then getting the new exhaust to line up had me swearing like a sailor. The EGR was painless with exception of not getting it to route to the back cylinders like it’s designed. But that’s because of a lack of proper tools.

Oh and it’s always a good idea to make sure you have your sensors hooked back up to your air intake before you try to drive away LOL. Check engine light had me scared like oh crap I messed something up.

Before

After

2012 RAM / 3500 CCLB / 68RFE / 20x10 Ultra Hunter -25mm offset wrapped in 295/55 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro / MM3 with custom tuning by Double R Diesel / Flo-Pro 4” turbo back exhaust (w/o muffler) / *** EGR delete kit / throttle valve delete

4. Thanks watersupply189, walla2k5 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13
    Permanent Vacation Honeybadger16's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhiteCummins View Post
    As of yesterday I ordered my 10-12 MM3 lite tune option from DRD along with a *** EGR delete kit and a 4” turbo back exhaust (no muffler).

Also ordered a set of 20x10 -25 offset Ultra Hunters and 295/55 Cooper Discoverer STT from Custom offsets.

Needless to say I’m as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning LOL.

2012 RAM / 3500 CCLB / 68RFE / Bone stock.... for now....

may want to consider looking for a muffler now.. i deleted mine about 10k ago and im ready to buy one 60mph drone and when shes on the pipe 6.7 screams like a banshee, im sure it can be heard in the next county LOL

6. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14
    Permanent Vacation Honeybadger16's Avatar

User Info Menu

somehow i posted on the wrong thread my bad guys started happy hour a little early

8. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger16 View Post
    may want to consider looking for a muffler now.. i deleted mine about 10k ago and im ready to buy one 60mph drone and when shes on the pipe 6.7 screams like a banshee, im sure it can be heard in the next county LOL
    Yeah I thought hard about it before I went without the muffler. I’ve had mufflers on all my exhausts up to this point and they are too quiet for my taste. I guess time will tell if I make a change later on down the line.

2012 RAM / 3500 CCLB / 68RFE / 20x10 Ultra Hunter -25mm offset wrapped in 295/55 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro / MM3 with custom tuning by Double R Diesel / Flo-Pro 4” turbo back exhaust (w/o muffler) / *** EGR delete kit / throttle valve delete

10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhiteCummins View Post
    Well the delete process is complete! 8 hours of knuckle busting yesterday and the programmer and wiring is routed, EGR and throttle valve deleted, and the turbo back flo-pro is installed.

Having to cut the old exhaust out just below the cat was a pain in the a** and then getting the new exhaust to line up had me swearing like a sailor. The EGR was painless with exception of not getting it to route to the back cylinders like it’s designed. But that’s because of a lack of proper tools.

Oh and it’s always a good idea to make sure you have your sensors hooked back up to your air intake before you try to drive away LOL. Check engine light had me scared like oh crap I messed something up.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...30070a84c9.jpg
    Before

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...77d0bfc6de.jpg
    After

Nice, now it can breathe.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

11. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

She looks real nice!

13. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12