Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Ultra and winter temps?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ultra and winter temps?

The weather is starting to cool down here in Idaho. Does anyone have any input or experience with leaving your Ultra hooked up in your pickup during freezing and below freezing temperatures? This will be my first winter with mine installed. I guess if need be it can be removed without hurting anything. I'm more worried about condensation hurting the electronics then anything. Any inputs?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ultra and winter temps?

Never had any issues last winter. If you're overly concerned you can get one of those cases for a tablet and put a little of the soft foam in it. And leave it in your console or glovebox over nights

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChasManDo View Post
    The weather is starting to cool down here in Idaho. Does anyone have any input or experience with leaving your Ultra hooked up in your pickup during freezing and below freezing temperatures? This will be my first winter with mine installed. I guess if need be it can be removed without hurting anything. I'm more worried about condensation hurting the electronics then anything. Any inputs?
    Yeah you can totally take it out if you want...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2014 Ram 3500 CCLB DRW | RaceMe Ultra | Warp Tuning by Double R Diesel

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Third iowa winter with mine and no issues. No worries.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Likes Power247, oneshotkyle liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

No issues with mine at all , third year this winter in OHIO

08 RAM 3500 SRW 6.7 Cummins, HPP deletes, RaceMe Ultra, Flo-Pro 5" TBE, 68RFE Trans, 4.10 Gears,18x10 Moto Metal Chrome 285x65x18, Toyo A/T Open Country