Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 235 of 253 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2341

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    Will delete my ecm file and my rtg files? When I replace it with the new ones?
    I would back them up to be sure, but it doesn't delete mine when I update.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2342

User Info Menu

Ok. Just back up ecm fine, rtg files and stock file?

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #2343

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    Ok. Just back up ecm fine, rtg files and stock file?
    Correct.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #2344

User Info Menu

Ok thanks ray

8. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #2345

User Info Menu

Did a search but couldn't find anything, anything with the warp tune and 2nd/3rd gear lock up? The funds have been populated haha will be ordering tonight or tomorrow. Also, should I do the 120 for the base file or the 150? Oh decisions.... hahah

10. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #2346

User Info Menu

You mean the fact that the slip won't lock until 4th gear at all.... Or is that just me...

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #2347

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aircrew423 View Post
    Did a search but couldn't find anything, anything with the warp tune and 2nd/3rd gear lock up? The funds have been populated haha will be ordering tonight or tomorrow. Also, should I do the 120 for the base file or the 150? Oh decisions.... hahah
    120hp ecm file gives a lot of room to move up and down in HP ranges. My trans locks in 3rd with rays tuning.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #2348

User Info Menu

Anyone else had any issues with unexplained fuel gelling on their RaceME equipped trucks this year? I installed the latest box update about a month ago, and anytime the temp is near zero my truck stumbles and runs out of fuel before the engine gets to operating temp. I thought it was old filters when it happened a couple weeks ago, but just changed my filters 50 miles ago and this morning the truck died after about 3 miles of driving. Air temp was -7 this morning, so not even that cold...

I've never had issues with the same fuel supplier and even colder temps in years past, so it makes me think that RaceME accidentally shut off the fuel filter heaters on the latest update.

Another note on the latest box tuning: I think the shift timing got changed for the worse. The truck tries to get to 5th gear way too soon when towing, and when not in Tow/Haul it'll shift to 6th as early as 50 mph. Seems a little strange to me.

16. Thanks elcubano thanked for this post
    Likes elcubano, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #2349

User Info Menu

Had similar issue in cold weather in single digit and below. . Mine was turning not fuel related .Loaded Ray's tunning it went away I have mm3 . I am guessing not enough fuel and to much VGT for cold weather.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

18. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #2350

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Anyone else had any issues with unexplained fuel gelling on their RaceME equipped trucks this year? I installed the latest box update about a month ago, and anytime the temp is near zero my truck stumbles and runs out of fuel before the engine gets to operating temp. I thought it was old filters when it happened a couple weeks ago, but just changed my filters 50 miles ago and this morning the truck died after about 3 miles of driving. Air temp was -7 this morning, so not even that cold...

I've never had issues with the same fuel supplier and even colder temps in years past, so it makes me think that RaceME accidentally shut off the fuel filter heaters on the latest update.

Another note on the latest box tuning: I think the shift timing got changed for the worse. The truck tries to get to 5th gear way too soon when towing, and when not in Tow/Haul it'll shift to 6th as early as 50 mph. Seems a little strange to me.
    In those temps no matter where I get fuel, I gotta add Howes or Power Service. Raceme shouldn't be no where close to the module that runs the filter heater, so I don't think that's it. But the heaters only run when the truck is running. So over night, especially the rear filter can gel or wax up. The heater won't clean up a waxed filter. I had aftermarket frame mounted filters on one of my old trucks, and learned the hard way how important Howes is. I never ever trust a pump that says it's blended to -20, which most do say.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

20. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
Page 235 of 253 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast