Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Longhorn Edition interior

1. Top Of Page | #1

Longhorn Edition interior

So in retrospect I wish I would've spent the extra money to get the longhorn edition truck for the leather interior. At the time I wasn't a fan but I recently saw one that looked really sexy. Does anyone have any recommendations other than trading my truck in to find the longhorn factory seats or something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Longhorn Edition interior

Salvage yard. You even may may to piece it out from all over the place.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Likes Jordan Fuller, AnOldBiker liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Fuller View Post
    So in retrospect I wish I would've spent the extra money to get the longhorn edition truck for the leather interior. At the time I wasn't a fan but I recently saw one that looked really sexy. Does anyone have any recommendations other than trading my truck in to find the longhorn factory seats or something similar?

Check eBay I just recently looked there as well for some, but they are very very pricey, like $4k pricey.

5. Likes Jordan Fuller, AnOldBiker liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Check eBay I just recently looked there as well for some, but they are very very pricey, like $4k pricey.
    I saw those @$4800 plus shipping. Haha crazy!!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Likes Jordan Fuller, beans20 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I saw those @$4800 plus shipping. Haha crazy!!
    Craziness!

9. Likes beans20 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Fuller View Post
    Craziness!

Yeah they're nuts!! I would never pay that much, not for a used set. I can think of other ways to spend $4K and it def doesn't involve the interior!

11. Likes Jordan Fuller liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

My brother wanted leather seats once and ordered leather pull over, snap on seat covers.
    They were a pain to install, snapped tight and looked great for years.
    Something to consider.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Likes Jordan Fuller liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Katzkin is the way to go IMO.

15. Likes Jordan Fuller liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

If you are thinking of doing covers take a look at Clazzio. I know several guys that have used their stuff and the fit is perfect... reasonable prices too.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

17. Likes Jordan Fuller liked this post