Thanks Thanks:  157
Likes Likes:  382
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another build thread...

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: Yet another build thread...

The LEDs I used. Basiclly the cheapest I could find. Think 20 of them was $6.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    The LEDs I used. Basiclly the cheapest I could find. Think 20 of them was $6.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psfrv4dnd6.jpg
    Do the led's make the evic show a light out code?

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

3. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

Not so far. Hers a night pic. I like them

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, bloombloom88 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

What's your source for all those cheap LEDs?

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Back-in-Black View Post
    What's your source for all those cheap LEDs?
    eBay

8. Thanks Back-in-Black thanked for this post
    Likes Back-in-Black liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Not so far. Hers a night pic. I like them
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psqeqb5o4k.jpg
    Looks good! I like how the tint tones down the white. Very nice 👍

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Looks good! I like how the tint tones down the white. Very nice 

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel
    Thank bud. Wasn't sure if I'd like them or not with the others being amber/yellow. Came out pretty good. Now have to finish the rest of the lights.

12. Likes Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

@TX NIGHT TRAIN

Nice looking truck. I thought about doing the white cab lights. Are they really bright without the tinted lenses? I have the factory clear ones on my truck.

14. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

Thanks bud. I'm not sure how bright they are with out tint. I didn't try them before hand. But in that one pic they were on with no lens and were fairly bright in the day time

15. Likes Ram86 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #70

User Info Menu

Got the fender lights done today. Swapped in a LED bulb also.
    Bulb

Lights back on

lights turned on

Yeah I know she needs a good wash but damn it's raining like every other day over here right now

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast