Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air bags

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Air bags

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I heard that I am going to probably put a service bed on my truck within the next year as my bed and cab of my truck I haul tools and materials use my truck as a truck I am on my overload springs as I was looking at it the other day I will probably most likely be installing the airlift # 7500 lbs bags also pulling trailer all the time
    Looking forward to seeing your truck with that bed on there bud!!!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your truck with that bed on there bud!!!
    Thanks bud me to I really need to get that bed on as soon as I can

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Definitely love air bags and our favorite brand is the air lift!

On my old personal truck i had i ran the airlift 5000 with the day star cradles so that i wouldnt be giving up much suspension travel.
    Dude, do you carry air bags in your store? I didn't see them on the website.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Dude, do you carry air bags in your store? I didn't see them on the website.
    Yessir we do carry air bags, we are still putting items on our website at the moment.
    If you call on Monday we can get you hooked up with just about anything you need.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC.
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus,TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Yessir we do carry air bags, we are still putting items on our website at the moment.
    If you call on Monday we can get you hooked up with just about anything you need.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC.
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus,TX
    Nice. I'll have some questions about clearance with the exhaust system too. Might be later in the week, thanks.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12