Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  113
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: JOKES JUNE 2017

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: JOKES JUNE 2017

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    Paddy and Murphy, come across a girl who's bike has a flat tyre. Murphy leaves Paddy to help her and goes on his way.

A few minutes later Paddy passes Murphy on the girl's bike.

"What the f*ck happened"? asks Murphy.

"Well, I fixed her bike and be jaysus she takes her knickers off, lies on the ground and says, take what you want big boy! So I took the bike.''

"Good on ya" says Murphy, ''I'm sure the f*ckin knickers wouldn't fit ya anyway"

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
    What a dumb *** funny

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    Ha Ha great one funny

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Likes DDP liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    Haha wow.... I about spit out my sweet tea!!!!

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC.
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus,TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    A Man’s age according to Home Depot

This is about the way it goes ~~
    You are in the middle of some home projects: putting in a new fence, painting the porch, planting some flowers and fixing a broken door lock. You are hot and sweaty, covered with dirt, lawn clippings and paint. You have your old work clothes on. You know the outfit — shorts with a hole in the crotch, an old T-shirt with a stain from who-knows-what, and an old pair of tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of these tasks you realize that you need to run to Home Depot for supplies. Depending on your age you might do one of the following:

In your 20s: Stop what you are doing. Shave, take a shower, blow dry your hair, brush your teeth, floss and put on clean clothes. Check yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne because, you never know, you just might meet some hot chick while standing in the checkout line. And yes, you went to school with the pretty girl running the register.

In your 30s: Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt. Change your shoes. You married the hot chick so no need for much else. Wash your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got it! Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell. The cute girl running the register is the kid sister of someone you went to school with.

In your 40s: Stop what you are doing. Put on a sweatshirt that is long enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your shorts. Put on different shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Brut is almost empty so don’t waste any of it on a trip to Home Depot. Check yourself in the mirror and do more sucking in than flexing. The hot young thing running the register is your daughter’s age and you feel weird about thinking she’s spicy.

In your 50s: Stop what you are doing. Put on a hat. Wipe the dirt off your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes because you don’t want to get dog crap in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and swear not to wear that shirt anymore because it makes you look fat. The cutie running the register smiles when she sees you coming and you think you still have it. Then you remember — the hat you have on is from Bubba’s Bait & Beer Bar and it says, ‘I Got Worms ‘.

In your 60s: Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat any more. Hose the dog crap off your shoes. The mirror was shattered when you were in your 50s. You hope you have underwear on so nothing hangs out the hole in your pants. The girl running the register may be cute but you don’t have your glasses on, so you’re not sure.

In your 70s: Stop what you are doing. Wait to go to Home Depot until you call the drug store to have your prescriptions ready for pick too and check your grocery list for a quick stop there. Got to save trips! Don’t even notice the dog crap on your shoes. The young thing at the register stares at you and you realize your privates are hanging out the hole in your crotch… who cares.

In your 80s: Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again. Now you remember you need to go to Home Depot. You go to Wal-Mart instead. You went to school with the old lady greeter. You wander around trying to remember what you are looking for. Then you fart out loud and turn around thinking someone called your name.

In your 90s & beyond:
    What’s a home deep hoe?
    Something for my garden?
    Where am I?
    Who am I?
    Why am I reading this?
    Did I send it?
    Did you?
    Who farted?

Guess I'm 90

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Likes Power247, AnOldBiker liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #55
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Philosophers Of the Century … ??

~ Betsy Salkind…
    Men are like linoleum floors. Lay ’em right and you can walk all over them for thirty years.

~ Jean Kerr…
    The only reason they say ‘Women and children first’ is to test the strength of the lifeboats.

~ Prince Philip…
    When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.

~ Harrison Ford…
    Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself.

~ Spike Milligan…
    The best cure for Sea Sickness, is to sit under a tree.

~ Jean Rostand…
    Kill one man and you’re a murderer, kill a million and you’re a conqueror.

~ Arnold Schwarzenegger…
    Having more money doesn’t make you happier. I have 50 million dollars but I’m just as happy as when I had 48 million.

~ W.H. Auden…
    We are here on earth to do good unto others. What the others are here for, I have no idea.

~ Jonathan Katz…
    In hotel rooms, I worry. I can’t be the only guy who sits on the furniture naked.

~ Johnny Carson…
    If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead.

~ Warren Tantum… (School photo album).
    I don’t believe in astrology. I am a Sagittarius and we’re very skeptical.

~ Steve Martin…
    Hollywood must be the only place on earth where you can be fired by a man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a baseball cap.

~ Jimmy Durante…
    Home cooking. Where many a man thinks his wife is.

~ George Roberts…
    The first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone.

~ Jonathan Winters…
    If God had intended us to fly he would have made it easier to get to the airport.

~ Robert Benchley…
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

~ David Letterman…
    America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked.

~ Howard Hughes…
    I’m not a paranoid, deranged millionaire. Dammit, I’m a billionaire.

~ Old Italian proverb…
    After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

At a church service, the pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.

Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium. She said, “I have a praise. Two months ago, my husband, Tom, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn’t know if they could help him.”

You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Tom must have experienced. “Tom was unable to hold me or the children,” she went on, “and every move caused him terrible pain.”

“We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom’s scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place.”

Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.

“Now,” she announced in a quivering voice, “thank the Lord, Tom is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely.”

All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, “I’m Tom Smith.” The entire congregation held its breath. “I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum.”

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Have you ever wondered what keeps Ruth Bader Ginsburg, one of the Supreme Court's favorite octogenarians, so sprightly?

Attachment 4804

https://www.amazon.com/RBG-Workout-H.../dp/1328919129

Can you believe this ?

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

11. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

A person doesn't get smarter the longer they live ...

They just run out of stupid things to say or do !

Jim

12. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

A PROPER WAY TO CALL SOMEONE A B@ST@RD

A guy was getting ready to tee off on the first hole when a second golfer approached and asked if he could join him. The first said that he usually played alone, but agreed to the twosome.

They were even after the first few holes. The second guy said, "We're about evenly matched, how about playing for five bucks a hole?" The first guy said that he wasn't much for betting, but agreed to the terms.

The second guy won the remaining sixteen holes with ease. As they were walking off number eighteen, the second guy was busy counting his $80.00. He confessed that he was the pro at the neighboring course and liked to pick on suckers.

The first fellow revealed that he was the Parish Priest.

The pro was flustered and apologetic, offering to return the money. The Priest said, "You won fair and square and I was foolish to bet with you. You keep your winnings."

The pro said, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

The Priest said, "Well, you could come to Mass on Sunday and make a donation. Oh, and, if you want, bring your Mother and Father along, I'll marry them.

Jim

13. Likes walla2k5, Power247 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

A woman arrived at a party and while scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing across the room, alone.

She approached him, smiled and said, “Hello, my name is Carmen.”

He replied, “That is a beautiful name. Is it a family name?”

She answered, “No, as a matter of fact, I gave it to myself. It represents the two things that I enjoy most – cars and men. Therefore, I chose Carmen.” Then she asked, “What’s your name?”

He answered, “B.J. Titsengolf”

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast