Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: 2003 - 2009 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 HD REAR DIMPLE R BUMPER

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2003 - 2009 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 HD REAR DIMPLE R BUMPER

AVAILABLE NOW!!! CLICK HERE ---> Dude's Diesel Performance

Give your Truck the ultimate face lift with our Dimple R Rear Bumper. These are the toughest bumpers you can buy for your Dodge Ram HD 2500/3500. A tough powder coat finish protects the bumper from the elements. Also, our expert welders handcraft each bumper to exact specifications.

Choose to add a set of Rigid Industries Dually or D2 LED Lights behind the bumper, then "Black it Out" to give it a finished look

Features:

• .120" Wall Steel Tube Construction
    • Laser Cut Skid plates, Tabs and Plates for a Precise Fit
    • Direct fit – No Cutting or Welding required
    • Stainless Steel Hardware

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2003 - 2009 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 HD REAR DIMPLE R BUMPER

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...2&d=1497307791

AVAILABLE NOW!!! CLICK HERE ---> Dude's Diesel Performance

Give your Truck the ultimate face lift with our Dimple R Rear Bumper. These are the toughest bumpers you can buy for your Dodge Ram HD 2500/3500. A tough powder coat finish protects the bumper from the elements. Also, our expert welders handcraft each bumper to exact specifications.

Choose to add a set of Rigid Industries Dually or D2 LED Lights behind the bumper, then "Black it Out" to give it a finished look

Features:

• .120" Wall Steel Tube Construction
    • Laser Cut Skid plates, Tabs and Plates for a Precise Fit
    • Direct fit – No Cutting or Welding required
    • Stainless Steel Hardware
    Man that is a sweet looking bumper bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

As I break into tears at the price.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    As I break into tears at the price.

I'm assuming that these are tears of joy and that the price makes you so happy you want 2 of them???

Just wishful thinking here hahah!!!

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I'm assuming that these are tears of joy and that the price makes you so happy you want 2 of them???

Just wishful thinking here hahah!!!
    I'd rather have an exhaust break and live with the dent in the bumper.

That is unless someone wants to make a 100 year 0% loan to me for 3 grand. Even at that, I'd still be looking for a new place to sleep

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I'd rather have an exhaust break and live with the dent in the bumper.

That is unless someone wants to make a 100 year 0% loan to me for 3 grand. Even at that, I'd still be looking for a new place to sleep
    LOL you and me both bud. I'm still trying to convince my boss lady for a new transmission sometime when we get some more money.
    My reasoning is being built on how it affects pulling our 5th wheel/home hahaha.
    Still not winning.... Partly my fault for training her on all of this diesel stuff.....

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

LOL you and me both bud. I'm still trying to convince my boss lady for a new transmission sometime when we get some more money.
    My reasoning is being built on how it affects pulling our 5th wheel/home hahaha.
    Still not winning.... Partly my fault for training her on all of this diesel stuff.....
    But you're on an income where I work for Unca Sammy and a 401K. Besides. I'd have to get @F350Cummins to install it. Like having 75 thumbs. LOL **** Will wait for the fallout form that statement.******

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

But you're on an income where I work for Unca Sammy and a 401K. Besides. I'd have to get @F350Cummins to install it. Like having 75 thumbs. LOL **** Will wait for the fallout form that statement.******
    Uh oh.... what did i walk into LOL!!!! Waiting impatiently now!

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com