Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  47
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RT Tuning Question

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: RT Tuning Question

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    It's a MM3/Ultra glitch, the boost gauge zeros out during the RT process. I now have an analog boost gauge and tested it out. Loaded a tune while stopped, but took off prior to it completed loading. Had a -8 boost reading on my ultra, when I came to a stop, but the analog showed positive boost as I drove on down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Good to know thanks for sharing bro

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I did a bit of googling and found a similar thread on the MADS/Smarty forum. Essentially they were seeing g the same thing on the Smarty touch, which makes perfect sense being they are essentially the same platform.

https://smartyresource.com/forums/to...ng-on-startup/

It's interesting that the boost is not read directly but calculated.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV, theaaronbush thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I did a bit of googling and found a similar thread on the MADS/Smarty forum. Essentially they were seeing g the same thing on the Smarty touch, which makes perfect sense being they are essentially the same platform.

https://smartyresource.com/forums/to...ng-on-startup/

It's interesting that the boost is not read directly but calculated.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Thanks Greg appreciate the info

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123