Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raceme Ultra monitor suction holder

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme Ultra monitor suction holder

I can't seem to connect my Raceme Ultra display, to my suction holder. Must be a bad plastic mold. I am thinking others may have had the same problem?? I tried shaving the plastic a bit, so far no luck. I don't want to damage it to the point where it becomes to loose, anyone else run into this??

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme Ultra monitor suction holder

I never tried the suction cup, I used a pillar mount. Hope you get it resolved.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Likes david3gen, Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I am going to get a pillar mount. I just want to use it in the meantime. I got it resolved with a nail clipper file, I had to file the bottom of the plastic rails. Must have got a bad moulding. Thx. ( anyone else have this problem, it was not the center slot rail, it was the bottom on both sides of the center rail ).

6. Likes walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Glad you solved the problem.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

8. Likes Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I had the same issue. I had to trim the plastic a little and used some Vaseline to get it to slide in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes walla2k5, Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

If people are trying to figure out what it is I had to trim/file, here is a picture. The area that needed to be filed was at the bottom of the "T". It was not obvious at 1st, but.................I finally figured it out.

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Mine was tight but it went together though. wouldn't mind a pillar mount but don't want to give up my grab handle.

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .44mag View Post
    Mine was tight but it went together though. wouldn't mind a pillar mount but don't want to give up my grab handle.
    There are a couple options out there for mounting to the pillar without giving up the grab handle. I modded the mount from my Edge CTS. Ray also sells a single gauge pod and adapter that mounts the same way.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, .44mag thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, BillyS85, .44mag liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    There are a couple options out there for mounting to the pillar without giving up the grab handle. I modded the mount from my Edge CTS. Ray also sells a single gauge pod and adapter that mounts the same way.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a80954bd8d.jpg

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Do yourself a favor and use the Edge CTS mount and cut to fit the MM3. That single gauge pod Ray is supplying now sucks! It vibrates like crazy on the road making it virtually impossible to read unless your at a stop. The Edge mount is solid! 2 years with mine and no issues.
    You have to trim a notch for the power/USB cable and do some trimming to the bottom of the mount to fit the dash better. I did have to shave some material from the back of the MM3 to get the snap mount seated properly on my wifes truck but not mine. So keep that in mind.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500, Deleted & Tuned by DRD, 5 in Flo-Pro exhaust, REVMAX ZeroFlex Valve Body, Thuren 2.5 Fox suspension.

16. Likes Power247 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent85 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and use the Edge CTS mount and cut to fit the MM3. That single gauge pod Ray is supplying now sucks! It vibrates like crazy on the road making it virtually impossible to read unless your at a stop. The Edge mount is solid! 2 years with mine and no issues.
    You have to trim a notch for the power/USB cable and do some trimming to the bottom of the mount to fit the dash better. I did have to shave some material from the back of the MM3 to get the snap mount seated properly on my wifes truck but not mine. So keep that in mind.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    We don't have any issues with ours from vibrations. Strange.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast