Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a deeper transmission pan

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a deeper transmission pan

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    If a truck has dual factory coolers, where is the 2nd one located?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I only know of one large one between the rad and the intercooler. My 03 3rd gen only has one.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=TH-64;105424]
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    SOS. I suggested the BD because it's a few bucks less. They all do the same thing. It's the powered trans cooler that will really make the diff[/QUOTE @Polaraco did you mount that to the frame in front of the fuel tank? I need to go the cooler route. Last week in the mountains of VA my tranny heated up enough to disable lockup and force it into 4th gear limp mode. Oil temp then skyrocketed to 280 before I could find a spot to pull over. After letting it cool thank goodness I had the MM3 to reset the dtc so I could continue on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    3738.jpg BD cooler

I put it there on my 04 and 08. My 01 I mounted it forward of the transfer case. It was a tight squeeze. I didn't put it in this truck. I'm not towing as much as I used too and lots of highway. I think @Dude's Diesel Performance knows about these and is a BD dealer. Don't quote me on that

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Thank ya bud! I was just about to reply to this.

Yes we are a BD dealer. They have some very helpful products that will help with towing. They do very well at keeping everything nice and cool. In your situation like you have stated it will help quite a bit.

I'll shoot you a pm my friend and I'll get ya dome info sent your way.

Thanks for the tag!!!

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, DieselDingus liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thank ya bud! I was just about to reply to this.

Yes we are a BD dealer. They have some very helpful products that will help with towing. They do very well at keeping everything nice and cool. In your situation like you have stated it will help quite a bit.

I'll shoot you a pm my friend and I'll get ya dome info sent your way.

Thanks for the tag!!!

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX
    Tag You're it

7. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123