Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  85
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From NC!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hello From NC!

Hello everyone!
    I am a new member with my first new truck.
    I bought a Ram because I wanted my first brand new vehicle to be a manual transmission with a Cummins.
    I joined igotacummins.com because I do not plan on having to ever buy another truck!
    I am looking forward to learning more from you all!
    Thanks,
    Rameses

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie CCSB G56, 2.5" Rough Country Level, Toyo MT 285/75R18E

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Hello From NC!

to the forum @Rameses

and don't count on this being your only truck. Human nature sometimes get the best of us and we either add to the collection or advance our existing needs.

I know .... been there .. done that.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@AnOldBiker - HAHA! I am always dreaming of finding a 91.5-93 W250 5Speed.....one of these days!!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum man. Congrats on your first Cummins.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome @Rameses from N.C. also

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@watersupply189 - I am really interested in tuning my truck, eventually. Have you done any deletes, or just MM3? Do you have to delete your exhaust to do a tuner, too?

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome!!! NC here too!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Hey bud! Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you apart of our community.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome from Pennsylvania

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    @watersupply189 - I am really interested in tuning my truck, eventually. Have you done any deletes, or just MM3? Do you have to delete your exhaust to do a tuner, too?
    I have the MM3 from Ray at DRD and it is EGRless emissions. Meaning I have full emissions but my EGR and throttle body is unplugged and I’m not getting that crap recirculated back into my engine. I do plan to do a full delete when my warranty expires in 6/100,000.
    I currently have the 30,60,90 and 120HP tunes and the 12V sound tune.....

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Rameses thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast