Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Biggish or Go home? Compounds....

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Go Biggish or Go home? Compounds....

Following!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I was wondering how the install went and if there are any updates?

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Any updates? How's it working for you?

4. Thanks Cummins7 thanked for this post
    Likes Cummins7 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Looks like he went Home ...

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

6. Top Of Page | #25
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Noooooooo I'd like to see how this ends ...

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

I am very interested too. See how it went and if anything should be done different.

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

@Nickcrsx what do you think about your new setup?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    @Nickcrsx what do you think about your new setup?

Hey Mate,

Ive been meaning to reply here. Just had lots of other things happen, including tearing my patella tendon and taking me out for 2 months. Good news is that I am well now and the setup is on the truck. The Bad news is that the setup isn't making any power at all. Ive been to several dyno's at this point to chase the ghost. I think we finally have it figured out though.

Last dyno run @50% load she made 500WHP/980WTQ @ 44 PSI. In actual fact this setup is good for 600/650 all day on stock fuel. For some reason the rail is dropping pressure and we think its a faulty relief valve. A rail plug is going in this weekend along with a stroker CP3 and 100 over injector tips.

10. Thanks Cummins7 thanked for this post
    Likes Cummins7, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Also, follow me on @Kingbossquad to see the dyno.

12. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcrsx View Post
    Hey Mate,

Ive been meaning to reply here. Just had lots of other things happen, including tearing my patella tendon and taking me out for 2 months. Good news is that I am well now and the setup is on the truck. The Bad news is that the setup isn't making any power at all. Ive been to several dyno's at this point to chase the ghost. I think we finally have it figured out though.

Last dyno run @50% load she made 500WHP/980WTQ @ 44 PSI. In actual fact this setup is good for 600/650 all day on stock fuel. For some reason the rail is dropping pressure and we think its a faulty relief valve. A rail plug is going in this weekend along with a stroker CP3 and 100 over injector tips.
    I'm sorry man I'm glad your better! Sounds like you have good plans for this setup though!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast