Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 251 of 253 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2501

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

We don't have replacement cables in stock. You can piece together a cable as mentioned with what is available locally in most cases.

Contact MM3 Power. They may have some exact replacements.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, huskee05 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2502

User Info Menu

Well the female fitting on the Ultra looks fine, but the new cable had a bent pin on the end as well after trying to put it in. How are the warranties?

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-650Y using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

4. Top Of Page | #2503

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    There are supposed to be more trans parameters mapped in the future. As to what and when, I don't know any details yet.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    What's the latest on this?

And if anyone has an opinion on the newer firmware versions and the trans issues a few versions back, versus if we currently don't have issues? Let me know.

THANKS

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

5. Likes huskee05 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #2504

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    What's the latest on this?

And if anyone has an opinion on the newer firmware versions if we don't currently have issues? Let me know.

THANKS

I posted information about most recent update over the last week. There's a thread in the engine management section
    Much better improvements on box tunings now

7. Thanks Stewbuntu thanked for this post
    Likes Stewbuntu liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #2505

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I posted information about most recent update over the last week. There's a thread in the engine management section
    Much better improvements on box tunings now
    Which one, saw the thread on Spartan, efi, couple others, what's the title?

9. Top Of Page | #2506

User Info Menu

Which one, saw the thread on Spartan, efi, couple others, what's the title?

Updated RaceME box tuning

10. Top Of Page | #2507

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Updated RaceME box tuning
    Ah, that's the thread I read this morning that got me wondering if the ever mapped the transmission tuning yet.

11. Top Of Page | #2508

User Info Menu

Ah, that's the thread I read this morning that got me wondering if the ever mapped the transmission tuning yet.

On my 09. There's finally something to monitor the transmission. However when you switch to it the only thing you get for gearing is
    -1 for reverse
    And 6 for forward gears

It doesn't show exactly what gear you're in yet. It may be a positive sign though that RaceME is finally working on things for 3rd generation transmission tuning. Just more waiting to see

There is the RT functions now though which I tried using today. Only 1 HP level for 30hp but all other parameters are available to change under RT

12. Top Of Page | #2509

User Info Menu

make sure you try both current gear and present gear, one does one thing, and one does another. i cant remember which one is which

13. Top Of Page | #2510

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elcubano View Post
    make sure you try both current gear and present gear, one does one thing, and one does another. i cant remember which one is which
    Been a while since I posted that. I just updated again though
    I just checked. All it shows as options are "current gear" and ""output speed"

Page 251 of 253 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 LastLast