Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sup peps

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Narchetype View Post
    Yes, I talked to emailed you earlier today!

I am running box tunes for my set up right now. The tow tune is not enough for my setup. I bought draconian tunes and they are part if not the main reason my stock tranny went out. I tried to give him an opportunity to address my issues with the tunes 3 separate times over 6 months and got no help just excuses. Tonight I think i might get myself banned from the other forum when i put a harsh review of his work.
    And that is one reason Ray and I are over here LOL. I promise you won't be sorry for turning Ray loose on tuning your truck. I personally don't think it will be possible to run any better once he's done.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Thought it was you! Nice work signing up here. You REALLY should check out the lifetime membership. No better deal on any forum!

BTW we are one big happy family here!
    Yeah Pass the bacon and don't be a pig. Bro. . . .

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Narchetype View Post
    Hi. I am an active member on the other forum and was referred here by someone i trust. One of your vendors. I got a 07.5 6.7 2nd s465 revmax 550 and a few other goodies. Very happy with my set up. Looking to get some tuning sorted out. Pm me if you need any info.
    welcome

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Welcome boss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12