Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  65
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 5th Gen

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: 2019 5th Gen

Ew. If I wanted a Ridgeline...I'd go buy one. Not a fan at all. The design of the Ram screams intimidating, there isn't a more aggressive looking truck on the market. From the sharp cut headlights, to the "vents" stamped in the hood. I'm sorry, but this concept rendering looks like a bastardized Honda that screams "I'm environmentally friendly" more than "GTFO of the way".

0/10 - would not buy.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

In all vehicles on the market now days, they seem to trend to look the same over each new generation ... and more an more the Euro styling. Past American vehicle were know even by a glance.

I understand going for aerodynamics is the thing, but I miss the days of looking down the road say 700 feet and knowing it's a *****, not waiting till its right up on me to know more than its a truck, SUV or a mini car ...

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes RamIt liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    In all vehicles on the market now days, they seem to trend to look the same over each new generation ... and more an more the Euro styling. Past American vehicle were know even by a glance.

I understand going for aerodynamics is the thing, but I miss the days of looking down the road say 700 feet and knowing it's a *****, not waiting till its right up on me to know more than its a truck, SUV or a mini car ...
    We can thank Ralph Gilles for the "euro" influence. He has a thing for italian styling. Of course, the partnership with Fiat didn't help much either.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    We can thank Ralph Gilles for the "euro" influence. He has a thing for italian styling. Of course, the partnership with Fiat didn't help much either.
    'Ralph' sums it up really well. LOL.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

8. Likes RamIt, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Can you spot the The ram ? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Has the tundra back and ridgeline front

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

You can't put a Cummins or a Hemi in a truck that looks like that! I think the guys at Darksky Rendering are lazy art students. 😆 I mean, come on man. They aren't even trying.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

I have a feeling the next gen ram will have a front end similar to the current durango

18. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Don't he me wrong I love the new Durango and it fits . But I hope your feelings are not the case .

19. Likes lcarrasco liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast