Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to RANT about RAM Logistics

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: I need to RANT about RAM Logistics

Update.... Had a Ram Rep for my area give me a call today. Truck is still on the rail. That's why ship yard had no record of VIN. As soon as the truck hits the yard, they are sending someone to pick it up. Should be in around Aug 13th. 13 week order.

Rep told me out of the country builds, take 8 to 12 weeks. Then add another 4 weeks for HD trucks. This is why they are building 5 plants in the U.S. I think he said 2 were already done, and the others are being built today. I don't feel bad for having my truck built in Mexico, because I know the money is coming back to the U.S.

2. Thanks RamIt, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: I need to RANT about RAM Logistics

Quote Originally Posted by Ramin&Cummin View Post
    Update.... Had a Ram Rep for my area give me a call today. Truck is still on the rail. That's why ship yard had no record of VIN. As soon as the truck hits the yard, they are sending someone to pick it up. Should be in around Aug 13th. 13 week order.

Rep told me out of the country builds, take 8 to 12 weeks. Then add another 4 weeks for HD trucks. This is why they are building 5 plants in the U.S. I think he said 2 were already done, and the others are being built today. I don't feel bad for having my truck built in Mexico, because I know the money is coming back to the U.S.
    Glad you got an update and that you're pretty close to being done.

FCA advertises a 8-12 week delivery time frame on HD trucks. However, extenuating circumstances can cause delays; but there is no marketed 4 week extra time frame for HD trucks. They're blowing smoke up your *** because your order took longer than 12 weeks.
    My truck regressed from D1 to D status and sat in D for 45 days and I still took delivery right at 8 weeks.

I'm just glad you're getting yours real soon! Now we just need @DRD to get his truck!

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Ramin&Cummin liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12