Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Carli Commuter 2.0

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Carli Commuter 2.0

I finally got my truck back after having a vibration fixed and my Carli Commuter 2.0 installed! I went with Fox shocks, torsion sway bar, high clearance control arms, and add a packs in the rear. I also have Synergy MFG steering linkage and steering box brace installed along with a Readhead Steering Gears steering box. Cole and the guys from CJC Offroad were amazing in answering all my questions and helping me out!

2013 Ram 2500 CCSB G56 4x4 Tradesman: Carli Commuter 2.0 with torsion sway bar, fox shocks and add a packs: ReadHead steering gears steering box: Synergy Steering linkage and steering box brace: 5" axle dump exhaust: SB DD clutch: H&S egr delete: Tune?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Carli Commuter 2.0

Nice!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Likes david3gen liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@RoadKing13
    Dang, you went all out! Have you been off road with it yet? How do you like it so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@Skywrench This kit is designed to perform on pavement. So no I haven't been off road and other than my driveway I most likely wont go off road. The kit performs great, the ride is not as violent as stock and the truck feels much more planted to the road going through corners. I'm very happy with the kit! Now if only i can save up and find wheels I like and get some 37's put on haha.

2013 Ram 2500 CCSB G56 4x4 Tradesman: Carli Commuter 2.0 with torsion sway bar, fox shocks and add a packs: ReadHead steering gears steering box: Synergy Steering linkage and steering box brace: 5" axle dump exhaust: SB DD clutch: H&S egr delete: Tune?

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing13 View Post
    I finally got my truck back after having a vibration fixed and my Carli Commuter 2.0 installed! I went with Fox shocks, torsion sway bar, high clearance control arms, and add a packs in the rear. I also have Synergy MFG steering linkage and steering box brace installed along with a Readhead Steering Gears steering box. Cole and the guys from CJC Offroad were amazing in answering all my questions and helping me out!
    Congrats bud it sounds and looks like a sweet looking Ram

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

thanks man I love this thing! After a tire blow out Monday I put some 285's on her and today I just installed the intermediate steering shaft bushings from EMF Ball Joints to help tighten the steering up! I love the truck she rides like a Caddy now!

9. Likes Power247 liked this post