Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  70
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Bud2723 View Post
    I literally just finished sending an email to double r...now patiently for a response to get the ball rolling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You'll be glad you did. Enjoy!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I guess it's a rarity to speak to DRD on the phone dur to how busy they are! He took the time to call me today and answered all the questions I had, thanks DRD!! Tunes will be ordered today!!!

4. Likes watersupply189, Aj Grubb, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Just signed up for the Life Time Platinium Membership and want to place my order today. Where/how do I get the discount code?

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Just signed up for the Life Time Platinium Membership and want to place my order today. Where/how do I get the discount code?
    Click the link below:

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...)-Coupon-Codes

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Tunes, delete's and membership completed!!! Looking forward to installing in my truck and anxiously waiting!!!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

you wont be disappointed! Had mine now for about two and a half weeks
    Tunes, delete's and membership completed!!! Looking forward to installing in my truck and anxiously waiting!!!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Congratulations! You will not be disappointed friend!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Bud2723 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Bud2723, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Almost everything has showed up!! Just waiting on the egr delete. May be a dumb question but how do you mount the tuner to the pillar mount? The only thing in the box was the pillar mount and longer screw to mount it to the pillar. Do I need to get creative or is something missing from the box?

16. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Almost everything has showed up!! Just waiting on the egr delete. May be a dumb question but how do you mount the tuner to the pillar mount? The only thing in the box was the pillar mount and longer screw to mount it to the pillar. Do I need to get creative or is something missing from the box?

You will need to get one of these.

Edge Products 98004 Gauge Pillar Adapter

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

18. Thanks Bud2723 thanked for this post
    Likes Bud2723, watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Tunes installed, exhaust and intake on...whole different truck!!! Love it!! Thanks DRD!!!

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast